Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

29 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Super, not a lot of members do posts !!!!

A lot : only write !!!

somme pics will come..;ย :rolleyes:

Golfer, Russ,Jabbath and some others post a lot of pics and also contribute in discussion.ย 

I only post pics and don't indulge in serious discussions.Its a mixed scenario and quite enjoyable unlike some other threads I know in which the only discussion is ...'bate alert, views and a lot of bullshit'

• Like 6

Just now, nack said:

Golfer, Russ,Jabbath and some others post a lot of pics and also contribute in discussion.ย 

I only post pics and don't indulge in serious discussions.Its a mixed scenario and quite enjoyable unlike some other threads I know in which the only discussion is ...'bate alert, views and a lot of bullshit'

:biggrin:

Tonight, i will danse.

But tomorrow, i'll post a lot.

See you, friend !!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nounou said:

When bree cam over lisa will live definitly

If VH signals that Drew and Bree are entering this Tuesday, then Lisa should be returning to Misty or occupying the living room sofa.::)

Answers next week here, hehehehehe:biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

If VH signals that Drew and Bree are entering this Tuesday, then Lisa should be returning to Misty or occupying the living room sofa.::)

Answers next week here, hehehehehe:biggrin:

The fact is that she has not made herself present in return, either in Misty or here (already 8pm).
Somewhere and with somebody she passed ย night and is up to this moment now. Let's meet this one or not?
:cool:

1 hour ago, nack said:

hello mate . You said you don't like serious discussion here and you're absolutely right. I'll tell you what, yours is the first serious post for a long time,ย Slowly there's is nothing to talk about in this place, I much more enjoy to talk to Catlyn than people here, even if she sometimes doesn't want to reply.ย we should have possibility to chat other tenants instead of posting all the bullshit here

Camarads tried that and it turned into complete trollfest! I personally think this whole thing would be better if the tenants lived on another planet and there was absolutely zero connection between us to them and the website. I think nowadays, all of the tenants know about and read CC and to me it ruins the illusion that they aren't supposed to know we're here.ย 

• Like 1