Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

I wonder if someone like Anna read all the posts relative to Dean and last night.  Alex was a semi gentleman tonight.  Dean fell asleep in the chair and left Candy alone.  And Drew fell out and had to be carried to bed.  Kinda typical except Dean acted almost human and no sex...  Tonight it was simply a living full of drunks.  Nice drunks but still drunks..  Anna must have read the posts and then laid down the law..::)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I wonder if someone like Anna read all the posts relative to Dean and last night.  Alex was a semi gentleman tonight.  Dean fell asleep in the chair and left Candy alone.  And Drew fell out and had to be carried to bed.  Kinda typical except Dean acted almost human and no sex...  Tonight it was simply a living full of drunks.  Nice drunks but still drunks..  Anna must have read the posts and then laid down the law..::)

I can't imagine she doesn't read whats posted on here, i would bet all the women do at least. It's like people talking behind your back and not wanting to know what they're saying. I'm nosy as hell and i'd be on here all day wanting to know what everyone said about me

• Like 1