Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

6 minutes ago, nack said:

Correct..but i still think it should be for Quality posts,not quantity and every new user should be given a chance.

the big problem is that it seems to be becoming cutthroat. i'm seeing stuff that i think is good being ignored probably by people trying to get the free time. i think that's why it can't be won every week. vh is actually pretty smart about that. after a few weeks a lot of people will have seen the whole site & can then decide if they want to join or not.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the big problem is that it seems to be becoming cutthroat. i'm seeing stuff that i think is good being ignored probably by people trying to get the free time. i think that's why it can't be won every week. vh is actually pretty smart about that. after a few weeks a lot of people will have seen the whole site & can then decide if they want to join or not.

i understand  what you mean everyone deserves chance  i wont be going anywhere tbh i enjoy sites like this  and the fact that we are allowed to do stuff like this   i used to be subscriber of Rlc but there rules are so strict and shit like that  

that i just cant anymore plus i got banned from there VH is legit one of my favorites sites  the big reason i want the premium is to check on tim and zois moments and few others  plus support VH of course  but if i dont win theirs always next time