Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

In the old VV Sofia especially on terrace there was always decent lighting. Voro LR was also much better lighting but worse cam quality. Sorry Amy I dont think she does this on purpose. Makes no sense to me...

I believe it. I think she intentionally sets the lighting conditions to afford a decent, but not great image quality. Well just have to disagree, cause we will never know for sure.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I believe it. I think she intentionally sets the lighting conditions to afford a decent, but not great image quality. Well just have to disagree, cause we will never know for sure.

I bet they will not live there to the end of year and the new place will have much better lighting. :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I bet they will not live there to the end of year and the new place will have much better lighting. :biggrin:

You got a bet! Next place will have equally shitty lighting.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Charkiw, Ukraine...

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's further south in Ukraine.

Thanks, I was wondring why they go out to smoke with there coats on White the othres go naked in the pool at night?

• Upvote 2

I'm telling you Anna doesn't want to be on cam in great lighting only "decent enough" lightning. For reals! Just think how rare it is to get a good pic of her pussy. They are very, very rare.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm telling you Anna doesn't want to be on cam in great lighting only "decent enough" lightning. For reals! Just think how rare it is to get a good pic of her pussy. They are very, very rare.

Still dont think so :biggrin::heart:

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still dont think so :biggrin::heart:

Then post a good pic of her pussy if you can. Here I'll up the ante, Golfer please post the best pic you can find of Anna's pussy.

Wonder if Misty knows how dangerous it is to have your cell charging and using it in a tub full of water.  Just the other day, here outside of Detroit, we had a 15-year old girl electrocuted doing the exact same thing.

• Upvote 3