Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Guys! Is this serious?!

The goal was to benefit us as a better view of what they planned as a debut movimeto and literally "welcome". All to our space now !!!

It was not a concealment or hiding from the cams like all the examples we have deliberated (here and in RLC, for example)

Does "tolance" factor not apply here?

So let's fine also when announced in the news one thing and carried out another completely different.

The block of fines will be insufficient for this

Yes, but there is fine line between hiding and purposely "improving" conditions for the sake of the cams. I think I unequivocally proved that this is not voyeurism, it's really nothing more than 24/7 cam shows. The " real life" stuff is what happens in between sex sessions and generally nobody cares. Sure people claim they do, but that's a lie. It's all just a waiting game for the next round.

Read this.

• Upvote 1

Does "tolance" factor not apply here=no finet

I am not speaking in the general context, but in the special circumstances surrounding that "ONE" moment.
And aproposito, where does the arrangements we have in the complex come in today?
I have lost count of how many "adjustments" have already been made, but all with defined or planned purposes.:cool:

Did you win, buddy?::)

• Upvote 1

Don't go to the playground with a guy that likes the swings, if you, yourself don't like to swing. And vice versa, don't invite a girl to the playground thinking you're going to have fun on the swings when she already told you that she can't stand the swings Especially if people are watching.

• Upvote 6

except for rare exceptions i have been on the timeline for this apt ever since ashley's presence changed the atmosphere. after checking the time line for the last 2 days i am considering not even looking at that. layne's apt has been empty for most of the last few days & yet there was just as much sex there as a & a apt. wtf happened? a & a & the other swingers forgot how to take off their clothes & have sex? it's worse than vv right now !

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

except for rare exceptions i have been on the timeline for this apt ever since ashley's presence changed the atmosphere. after checking the time line for the last 2 days i am considering not even looking at that. layne's apt has been empty for most of the last few days & yet there was just as much sex there as a & a apt. wtf happened? a & a & the other swingers forgot how to take off their clothes & have sex? it's worse than vv right now !

Why to have this girl Ashley in the house if she doesn't participate in the things,she Cleary it's an fan of doing things undercover(she it's better in that regard)but still she it's completely distinct of the other people,no menages or treasomes or anything like that gona happen with her in it.If you join the absent of activity in the house with the extreme dark that it's a lot of time than this place it's getting worst and worst.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Don't go to the playground with a guy that likes the swings, if you, yourself don't like to swing. And vice versa, don't invite a girl to the playground thinking you're going to have fun on the swings when she already told you that she can't stand the swings Especially if people are watching.

His last girlfriend was perfectly fine with swing etc,but this Asley only breaks the mood and nothing cool happen.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Holy words 

• Upvote 1