Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope I already said its okay for me people have a different opinion. I am a big supporter of free speach and democrazy. You should get a lil more relaxed...

Then what was your point of "And obviously the majority and VH agree with us. "?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Just stating a fact. Nothing moreΒ :biggrin:Β 

As if the gang up wasn't extremely obvious ---You guys were so ready to ship silvia saying she didn't belong in the compound and now look at her....You and the others have been relentless with your attacks on a girl who wasn't even part of the project --so why don't you all relax and give her time to adjust to her new status instead of hanging on her every move ready to say.. gotcha..

Just now, sr71gn said:

As if the gang up wasn't extremely obvious ---You guys were so ready to ship silvia saying she didn't belong in the compound and now look at her....You and the others have been relentless with your attacks on a girl who wasn't even part of the project --so why don't you all relax and give her time to adjust to her new status instead of hanging on her every move ready to say.. gotcha..

You wont give up. Dont you?Β :biggrin:Β I wont change my actions here. Especially only a few people are not okay with it obviously.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I do not understand so much about this, I do not like hide-i and I will never like it even if she focuses the pussy on the cam, I always loved Sylvia, because I have to belong to the gang so because this time I agree with these people:angry:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You wont give up. Dont you?Β :biggrin:Β I wont change my actions here. Especially only a few people are not okay with it obviously.

So you are fine as long as you have the numbers haha ..

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I do not understand so much about this, I do not like hide-i and I will never like it even if she focuses the pussy on the cam, I always loved Sylvia, because I have to belong to the gang so because this time I agree with these people:angry:

What don't you like about Ashley?r

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

What don't you like about Ashley?r

And the last time I talk about her in CC, she with her actions was losing my interest, I do not care that she is in vh I accept that other people like her, there is a good remedy when you do not like it you do not need to see

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So much better! Ashley did it! She took a shower without hiding from the cams. She even bated I there. I hate the curtain very much and hope it gets nasty and has to be removed entirely very soon.

Nice one Ashley. Good start. Next time leave the towel when getting dressed. That looked still a lil odd to me.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Still looked pretty natural to me. I hate the curtain though. Very bad solution to the problem. Can't see shit through it! I don't like it in Teya's place either.

I agree with you Amy. It should be paid attention in future appartements that the showers need no curtains. The solution in the compound showers is best.Β