Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Thats it, im done. They go, i go. Easy as that. Thats not the a&a i know. They had a chance to make up for the past months that really were fucked and thats their approach to that? No, i wont this let go through at all. Even with fucking Ashley this couple in particular always has been a livingroom thing. If that is ending today i will end watching vh as a whole today as well. Fuck this shit, fuck vhtv and fuck their Twitter.

Im out!

36 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

Thats it, im done. They go, i go. Easy as that. Thats not the a&a i know. They had a chance to make up for the past months that really were fucked and thats their approach to that? No, i wont this let go through at all. Even with fucking Ashley this couple in particular always has been a livingroom thing. If that is ending today i will end watching vh as a whole today as well. Fuck this shit, fuck vhtv and fuck their Twitter.

Im out!

Why do you people put yourself through this shit, I don't watch A & A They have bad camera angles bad lighting and they don't give a fuck and VH-TV don't give a fuckΒ 

• Upvote 3