Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

here is hide-i's exit a little while ago still covering up. she did face the cam & bate so she must think that the curtain isn't transparent. otherwise she wouldn't worry so much when exiting.

hide-i exit.gif ย 0 ย ย 5.02 MB

You make as much sense as amy--how could she not know the curtain is transparent --Why do you say she was worrying about exiting?

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

You make as much sense as amy--how could she not know the curtain is transparent --Why do you say she was worrying about exiting?

why does she put the towel on in the shower? to cover up. why do you keep sticking up for her? she doesn't belong on a voyeur site.

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

and yes i do make as much sense as amy because we do make sense. and if she didn't feel covered with the curtain why won't she show herself without it? and why are you the only 1 that doesn't see this?

Just now, sr71gn said:

That's not taking a shower--- The shower head is in her hand --It goes in its holder --you stand under it --That's a shower such as alex took

i am taking a break from your nonsense. everyone can decide for themselves. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just now, sr71gn said:

That's not taking a shower--- The shower head is in her hand --It goes in its holder --you stand under it --That's a shower such as alex took

ย 

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

dana shower april 8. candy shower april 9.

Capture_2017_07_04_10_34_54_533.png ย 0 ย ย 411.9 kB

Capture_2017_07_04_10_35_49_653.png ย 0 ย ย 423.46 kB

At the same time, the curtain was not installed in the past ^^

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

and yes i do make as much sense as amy because we do make sense. and if she didn't feel covered with the curtain why won't she show herself without it? and why are you the only 1 that doesn't see this?

Your statement is ridiculous -Ashley can see through the curtain and knows it is transparent

39 minutes ago, moos54 said:

ย 

At the same time, the curtain was not installed in the past ^^

proving that everyone was fine without it as amy & jabbath said. and she is still covering up which is the entire point. when she shows her whole body without covering her tits with her arms & putting on the towel before leaving the shower & stops backing up everywhere. i'm sure that there will be no more complaining. and i wish she would do it so that this subject could be dropped forever because i'm sick of it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Can somebody please set this fool straight on this. It's stupid.

You are straight BS and it wont fly --

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

ย THEN WHY DOES SHE CONTINUE TO COVER UP? OPEN YOUR EYES !!!!

You and amy keep spouting the same ridiculous BS--Did she violate a rule ? If so kick her!