Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Probably the thing I want to know the most about Anna is this, just how diabolical is she? That is, how of much of all we see is planned out versus natural, real life situations. Just how far down the rabbit hole is she taking us?

Anna is damn smart but no way diabolical...

She's on of the nicest girls on VH in my opinion. She tries to help everybody and has many friends.

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

HelloΒ fellow peeps. Β Is anyone else having problems opening up cam 7 and 8 in the Bedroom of Alex and Anna? Β I'dΒ Β like to know if I need to reboot or send in a support ticket. Β Thanks..

Β 

9 minutes ago, mic351 said:

HelloΒ fellow peeps. Β Is anyone else having problems opening up cam 7 and 8 in the Bedroom of Alex and Anna? Β I'dΒ Β like to know if I need to reboot or send in a support ticket. Β Thanks..

cam 7 buffering and cam 8 Β 

bandicam 2017-07-24 09-55-01-662.jpg

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Probably the thing I want to know the most about Anna is this, just how diabolical is she? That is, how of much of all we see is planned out versus natural, real life situations. Just how far down the rabbit hole is she taking us?

I think it's all planned. A and A seem to be good survivors on VV and VH. It's not an accident, she has great guests coming and going, and when theres a dry spell, , she creates high drama and has us all talking about what's NOTΒ going on.Β 

That little session with Terry was really boring --They finger her for an hour just to try and see her do a few spasms ---It was like robot sex haha--Ashley wasn't even there and she is blamed for their lousy sex --Maria's place put anna-terry-alex to shame last night

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna is damn smart but no way diabolical...

She's on of the nicest girls on VH in my opinion. She tries to help everybody and has many friends.

Totally agree! She and Alex, today are still the main reasons I'm still teaching this project. And the were how they relate now reinforces this even more. With each other and with others around them.
::)

• Upvote 1