Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yup! Anna and Alex have a big hole to dig out of now. I laugh, but deep down I feel sorry for Alex that this happened. Hope doesn't start drinking and watching bdsm again.

Wow, looks like i missed a disaster! I read all you folks posts and it sounds pretty damn funny. Why do guys despair if their dicks fail them occasionally? Was Alex drinking, thats usually his problem? What was he doing before his dick died? Maybe he came and he didn't show it, and no one noticed. I see some comments she wasn' t too impressed with Alex before his dick fail, thats always the case i think, the guest guys are lusting after Anna, and the guest women are like meh, i can take it or leave it with Alex.

18 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, looks like i missed a disaster! I read all you folks posts and it sounds pretty damn funny. Why do guys despair if their dicks fail them occasionally? Was Alex drinking, thats usually his problem? What was he doing before his dick died? Maybe he came and he didn't show it, and no one noticed. I see some comments she wasn' t too impressed with Alex before his dick fail, thats always the case i think, the guest guys are lusting after Anna, and the guest women are like meh, i can take it or leave it with Alex.

I don't find Anna attractive at all.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yup! Anna and Alex have a big hole to dig out of now. I laugh, but deep down I feel sorry for Alex that this happened. Hope doesn't start drinking and watching bdsm again.

He and Anna have already proved here to be much stronger than this.
Despite the "pessimistic and negative currents," they still continue to move forward.

After completing the activation of the new apartment, let's see how things return to their normal rails ..
Just something to add, at most we do not see Alex in weakened condition by drinks. And today still not the reason.
::)

You attack and I defend
Β 

• Upvote 1

Asked - will they join the project? I answer - I do not know!

The girl took everything positively. The guy, in principle, too. They talked quite a lot about it (Anna even slightly recruit). However, there is no solution. They kind of earn on normal work. Here just came to spend a good time. But Misty also came to have a good time.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Really? I think she's a pretty lady, and has some nice curvy body

I don't know ash. Have seen her enough from the days of VV and always with Alex. I don't like their chemistry if there is any !

:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nack said:

I don't know ash. Have seen her enough from the days of VV and always with Alex. I don't like their chemistry if there is any !

:dodgy:

She could do so much better without him, i really don't have any interest in watching them unless they have guests, Alex without Anna is probably a homeless alcoholic. He has been behaving a lot better, nothing to really be proud of really for a regular man,, not hitting your girlfriend is to be expected, but for him it's an improvement.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

He and Anna have already proved here to be much stronger than this.
Despite the "pessimistic and negative currents," they still continue to move forward.

After completing the activation of the new apartment, let's see how things return to their normal rails ..
Just something to add, at most we do not see Alex in weakened condition by drinks. And today still not the reason.

You attack and I defend
Β 

What was Alex doing right before his dick failed him? was he with the guest girl? Did he cum and didn't show it, and then he couldn't get it back up? i didnt see any of it, sounds like a disaster

1 hour ago, nack said:

I don't find Anna attractive at all.

Same. I never saw the appeal for her physically. She's down to do almost anything sexual which is cool and she comes off as a nice person most of the time even though from my translations she can come off pretty fucking mean when she wants to,Β but I never really cared to watch her do the sexual things, even during her VV days.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, groomy said:

I hope soon new apartments. Today at 6-30 they left to work on Misty's apartment.

100978.jpg

There are two of us! As I already said (and you) also in your translations, this will be the first apartment effectively in "swinger" style in its real design (or at least already open and comfortable to this).

Curious and anxious of what impact, he may come to provoke for this project.