Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Come on guys, it's Alex. Why so forgiving? He had no business doing this last night. It was a bad time and he wasn't attracted to her. And if you think failing to get it up isn't a big deal, well then perhaps it's never happend to you. It's a total mind fuck. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Come on guys, it's Alex. Why so forgiving? He had no business doing this last night. It was a bad time and he wasn't attracted to her. And if you think failing to get it up isn't a big deal, well then perhaps it's never happend to you. It's a total mind fuck. 

Sorry Amy. Why still treat Alex so bad? He's has made big progress with his whole behavior and is no more different to the other guys on VH. Yes he could not get hard. Pretty sure it was a mindful for him. But he handled it remarkably well. Have nothing to do with being forgiving.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

She was a total boring dead fuck. She reminded me so much of a girlfriend. I told her that I was living the state and I wasn't taking her with me. So the last time we fucked she just laid there like a bump on a log and without a smile on her face. It was weird, but I got mine for the last time. Anyways, that's who she reminded me of. 

Sounds like she was part of the problem. 

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i think the girl was hot. but you can't blame her for being dissapointed with alex's limp dick while her boyfriend was rock hard & fucking the shit out of anna!

Capture_2017_07_28_11_27_05_661.png  0   380.06 kB

0   388.73 kB

0   380.79 kB

Geez, Anna's having a good time, look at that big smile! I think this chick was offended that he didnt get hard, and her attitude killed his dick completely.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

To make Alex hard, she should act like a whore, from what I have seen, all that performance was too gentle, especially for Alex.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

To make Alex hard, she should act like a whore, from what I have seen, all that performance was too gentle, especially for Alex.

Yeah, she doesn't look like she's acting "whorish" by any means. These things usually begin with Anna giving Alex a bj, and things go from there, did they skip that step this time?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Terry gets Alex hard in no time :biggrin::heart:

Good point, he had no problem with her the other day. But I think Terry can get a room full of guys hard just by looking at them

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Geez, Anna's having a good time, look at that big smile! I think this chick was offended that he didnt get hard, and her attitude killed his dick completely.

Oh yes, Anna loved it up until she realized Alex was hating it. There was just no connection between Alex and this girl. On the other hand Anna and the guy hit it off great! It's bound to happen every no and then. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes, Anna loved it up until she realized Alex was hating it. There was just no connection between Alex and this girl. On the other hand Anna and the guy hit it off great! It's bound to happen every no and then. 

At that point Alex occurred to be a dick, he should be happy that his girlfriend is satisfied.

57 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

no.  it started out fine. then when the boyfriend grabbed anna & started fucking the shit out of her & alex couldn't perform of course she was irritated. but she still tried hard. but by the 2nd part she lost interest. as for terry of course alex got hard for her. but she's a special case. if any girl here expects to match her they will probably be dissapointed.

• Upvote 1