Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I'm happy with my little boobs. It's probably best that I'm not a woman, cause I would be such a filthy whore. 

Yes, losing my sex drive was worse then being impotent. I always figured, well if it ever stops working, then, I'll just go all in and transition. The really horrible part was that once I lost my sex drive, I also lost the drive to become a woman too. Everything was gone, I just felt numb. That was truly scary. I'm just happy being me now and happy I can still fuck like crazy when I want to. I had sex 4 times last Saturday. My girl is the best.

oh stop your bragging!  Lol, I had sex 4 times since last Saturday, and i plan on getting some tonight, i got my tequila lined up, so maybe i have sex 4 times tonight! Never mind that, he usually falls to sleep afterwards on a Friday night. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hope so! Alex needs some redeeming sex.

Alex is a perv too, just a real whore can restore his dick to act, otherwise he'll stay flaccid. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

oh stop your bragging!  Lol, I had sex 4 times since last Saturday, and i plan on getting some tonight, i got my tequila lined up, so maybe i have sex 4 times tonight! Never mind that, he usually falls to sleep afterwards on a Friday night. 

Ash! You better tell me how all that goes. I am on the edge of my seat excited for you. Just keep one hand on the button and you'll be fine.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

Alex is a perv too, just a real whore can restore his dick to act, otherwise he'll stay flaccid. :biggrin:

being on cam and knowing people are watching, the pressure might just be enough to cause more flaccidity, he needs a good session with Anna to take some of the pressure off

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

being on cam and knowing people are watching, the pressure might just be enough to cause more flaccidity, he needs a good session with Anna to take some of the pressure off

hmm, I don't know, in my opinion he's a man who needs changes and new experience more often then the others, unfortunately more and more spicy experience. I said unfortunately, because Anna is a very apodictic girlfriend, and she doesn't want to agree to some harder stuff, 

• Upvote 1