Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't get so angry golfer. He's the only one here defending her hiding actions...

You are so right and don't forget it-Why do you always need to have other people to support your opinions --This is not mob rule here --and I still haven't heard your thoughts on President Trump haha

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

You are so right and don't forget it-Why do you always need to have other people to support your opinions --This is not mob rule here --and I still haven't heard your thoughts on President Trump haha

Sorry, not opinions are facts, says you masturbated, I did not see anything and paid a monthly fee, that's the point.

• Upvote 1

Did you see her ass here--She was in the project here --first day --give the girl some time or don't watch or don't pay or kick her --you guys are a joke---When have you ever been so hard on someone their first couple days ?

Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-01 03.42.30.png β€Ž- Photos 2017-07-04 16.43.34.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

My thoughts on Trump? He's a inhuman, lying, women hating, racist, egoistic, bossy person.Β 

• Upvote 3

Islama Obama and Trump TwatΒ  posts belong in the political threads guys, Lets try to stick to the topic at hand, as the mods have to move these posts to the political thread during the nightly clean up. We appreciate your help.

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

You know the point, I'm not going to make a drawing for you to explain, we're all crazy gangters and you're right, okay, stay with your princess and enjoy

Good one but please don't get too personal. As we fortunately have free speech in here he's also allowed to express his opinion as long as nobody gets insulted or hate speech being used. Please no Trump like atmosphere in :biggrin:here

Just now, Thestarider said:

Islama Obama and Trump TwatΒ  posts belong in the political threads guys, Lets try to stick to the topic at hand, as the mods have to move these posts to the political thread during the nightly clean up. We appreciate your help.

Sorry will be the only one from me on this topic. Did only answer :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

My thoughts on Trump? He's a inhuman, lying, women hating, racist, egoistic, bossy person.Β 

Why do you call him inhuman -- He speaks the truth and despite the all the media lying about him everyday the people love him --We know he is the real deal and he has already done more for or country than any president since Reagan-- Why of all things would you call him a racist? Egotistic--He is confidant in himself and has good reason to be --We need a strong leader to save our country after eight years of scumbag Obama-- He is the Comander in Chief...

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

and those are his best points. in truth he's a moron who showed that anyone can be president if you can get enough idiots to vote for you. but if you like polluting the earth & helping people die because they have no health insurance & you would like social security, medicare, medicaid, and other programs that help people to dissapear while zillionaires get all of the money then i guess he's gr8 !

• Upvote 2