Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

23 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes. Ashley's vacation at Alex&Anna's place is over. Two months ago we announced she will stay for a couple of months.Β 

Now wait for more surprises from Anna & Alex this month.

More surprises? More surprises?.
Does our heart hold out more after the last 3 days?And today is already day 4

Is this serious? Really ?
:biggrin:

I''m asking myself what will happen tonight having Anna pregnant... There will be a threesome with Drew, Alex with this new girl or only Drew will do sex with the girl or the guests will go out and Anna and Alex will sleep in their bed? This apt was the only choice to subscribe and now.. everything will change...Β 

18 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I''m asking myself what will happen tonight having Anna pregnant... There will be a threesome with Drew, Alex with this new girl or only Drew will do sex with the girl or the guests will go out and Anna and Alex will sleep in their bed? This apt was the only choice to subscribe and now.. everything will change...Β 

judging by their recent behavior i would recomend checking the timeline later. bre & drew (or whatever they are being called now) were extremely hot the 1st time they visited. they stayed for 2 nights and had multiple sessions with partial swapping. but the next time was on black friday and ashley ruined everyone's potential sex party. since then Β i have seen blanket sex & bree having a panic attack or something when sex was about to happen. with anna's condition i'd be shocked if anything happens at all.