Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now here we dont need any binoculars :biggrin:

AADB10.JPG

Hehe Indeed,but think an cam that catchs the Zone closer were the dude is sited would be good.Also bet this residents will actually be home and we can see them...

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now here we dont need any binoculars :biggrin:

Yes. So the cameras are located well. Some a bit far - but this is due to the structure of rooms. Perhaps in the future will add a few more cameras. The House is big.

1036589.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Yes. So the cameras are located well. Some a bit far - but this is due to the structure of rooms. Perhaps in the future will add a few more cameras. The House is big.

1036589.jpg  0   473.69 kB

The cams are not always the problem. I dont think we will have any problems with hiding here. Cam on loggia, and fixed the blurry cam5 and 6 and all is fine for me :biggrin:

The cams are not always the problem. I dont think we will have any problems with hiding here. Cam on loggia, and fixed the blurry cam5 and 6 and all is fine for me :biggrin:

Think VH sayed that till end of summer all houses would had an cam on loggias/balconies but we never know,totaly agree with you,cams are only part of the equation,the other part of it are the residents and this seem fine and then don't gona vanish cams or hide every second they can.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think VH sayed that till end of summer all houses would had an cam on loggias/balconies but we never know,totaly agree with you,cams are only part of the equation,the other part of it are the residents and this seem fine and then don't gona vanish cams or hide every second they can.

There will be a cam outside in the future like groomy said. Most important for me at the moment is fix cam5 as its the only close cam for Drew and Bree

There will be a cam outside in the future like groomy said. Most important for me at the moment is fix cam5 as its the only close cam for Drew and Bree

Think cam5 it's fine,because it's for catch the intire room,what it's totaly needed it's an third cam in their bedroom catching the bed zone close from other angle(like Anna and Alex bedrrom).

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Think cam5 it's fine,because it's for catch the intire room,what it's totaly needed it's an third cam in their bedroom catching the bed zone close from other angle(like Anna and Alex bedrrom).

Dont mean the position. Its blurry and showing artificats... 

So tonight Misty and Dean again ? :biggrin: