Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Anybody know where they went?  Anna, Misty, Alex, and Lisa?  I saw them fixing the cams at Misty's place and lost them from there.. But lisa is gone from the hose and unless she left with the guy in the chair, they must have came back and got her..

Alex was so young and naive. He was a hippie type and an all around fun guy. He strove to be the life of the party. It was like that until he came back from Sophia. Then things changed for the worse. He's a lot better now, but he has demons to struggle with like the rest of us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Anybody know where they went?  Anna, Misty, Alex, and Lisa?  I saw them fixing the cams at Misty's place and lost them from there.. But lisa is gone from the hose and unless she left with the guy in the chair, they must have came back and got her..

Anna Misty and Alex arrived at A&A house after coming from Misty house... see them for a few minutes and then lost any signal of all... But i only can watch the free cams

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Anna Misty and Alex arrived at A&A house after coming from Misty house... see them for a few minutes and then lost any signal of all... But i only can watch the free cams

TY, they are not at the apartment.  Guess they went out somewhere..

2 minutes ago, tomasalp said:

Does anyone know where?Does anyone have control of the bedroom?

I just said they must have went out.  They are not in the kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, living room, they be gone!

14 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I just said they must have went out.  They are not in the kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, living room, they be gone!

I can confirm this. They all left together at 22:37 local time. You can see them exit and hear the door lock on camera 3 on the timeline.  The extreme left hand side of camera 3 includes part of the hallway and the main entrance is to the left. Also the mirror there is positioned such that you can sometimes see if there is movement in the kitchen.

With this new apt Anna and Alex are most of the time out, Misty and the other girl are always there and Drew and Bree (the ones I wanted to see) haven't yet arrived..  And plus the disposition of the cams is not perfect.. Sorry but I'm not satisfied yet...

7 minutes ago, mib82 said:

With this new apt Anna and Alex are most of the time out, Misty and the other girl are always there and Drew and Bree (the ones I wanted to see) haven't yet arrived..  And plus the disposition of the cams is not perfect.. Sorry but I'm not satisfied yet...

Only 24H the apartment is 'open'