Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

No curtains should have to be removed --When a person joins the project they should follow the rules or suffer disciplinary action--They are not little kids ..I have no idea what kind of contract is signed or if it is anna's contract this falls under--If she has been made aware using the shower curtain when not taking a shower or that she should not be putting on a towel while behind the curtain after shower--Then her behavior is a flagrant violation --If this is direct with VH then they should kick her out --If it is round about through anna then anna should take action

The difference here is Anna is an exhibitionist. You dont have to tell her leave the curtain open and not cover up. She likes being seen naked and being exposed. Shes the kind of people we need at VH. Hide-i being a prudish plain Jane is the complete opposite of Anna.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG!! what is she doing, the floor is gonna get all wet!!!!

Β 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its absolutely possible shower there without a curtain:

AnnaNoCurtain2.JPG Β 0 Β Β 227.61 kB

If you shower without curtain water will spray everywhere ---and I don't mean using the little girly hand held showerhead --That's not a shower

I agree that a curtain isn't needed for a bath but for a shower I don't see the harm. I know that some will go on to mention the getting dressed or coming out with a towel on or even reversing out of the tub, but I don't personally have a problem with it. Especially since there has been blatant hiding from participants in other houses and nothing was said.

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Β 

If you shower without curtain water will spray everywhere ---and I don't mean using the little girly hand held showerhead --That's not a shower

OK Virgin Troll, whatever you say.

Can you please enlighten me if you hold the shower head rather leaving it in the holder it becomes less of a shower, what does it then become when not in the holder?

as i've said before the people who are fine with not seeing anything are getting what they want. it's the other 99% that are not happy. but it doesn't matter cause anna won't make any $ from the 1%. in the last 3 weeks i've only watched this apt live for more than a minute once. that was during the 3some that happened while hide-i was out. she offers me nothing as far as entertainment so i won't be watching her hide. when anna sees her pay she'll wise up or suffer.

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Can you please enlighten me if you hold the shower head rather leaving it in the holder it becomes less of a shower, what does it then become when not in the holder?

you'll get used to it. some people here live in their own world & have their own definitions. best to not pay attention to them.

I like to extend the same courtesy to all whether I agree or disagree with there point of view. But I am also curious.