Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

why??? 

Other night for a long time was only Alex, Henri and Anna

Do you come on these boards specifically to get in a pissing match with me?  If you do please let me know so can put you on ignore, or do me a favor and put me on ignore..  

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Do you come on these boards specifically to get in a pissing match with me?  If you do please let me know so can put you on ignore, or do me a favor and put me on ignore..  

lol 

don't judge you so important, because your are not... i'm just answering to you like answer to everybody else.. 

Moreover, while the guest female may have no problems sharing Henri, I have noticed that often Anna has problems sharing Alex.  Now he has been known to jump in (Terry comes to mind) but as I recall Anna was not very happy with that little tryst.  I think they soft swing unless the other specifically approves of a hard swing and both parties like to be present.  Now I could be wrong and I'm sure you'll point it out if I am.

Just now, Sparkles said:

Don't say that golfer06... mic351 will think you have anything against him and may ignore you

nah. it's all in fun! i'd love to see lisa steal the night the way she did at misty's. but i don't think she's ready for that yet but i hope that soon she will be!!!!

• Like 1

I must be improt

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

lol 

don't judge you so important, because your are not... i'm just answering to you like answer to everybody else.. 

Lol, I must be very important to you because you seem to feel the need to be critical of everything I post.  However, you really are of no moment to be and not important enough to put on ignore.  BTW, I agree with golfer as I stated earlier, to a post which you felt was important enough to be critical of, "All our hopes rest with Lisa tonight'>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I must be improt

Lol, I must be very important to you because you seem to feel the need to be critical of everything I post.  However, you really are of no moment to be and not important enough to put on ignore.  BTW, I agree with golfer as I stated earlier, to a post which you felt was important enough to be critical of, "All our hopes rest with Lisa tonight'>

unlike what you do ... i don't notice to the user i'm answering... and that says all .. 

If you agree with golfer and he said the same thing i did ... don't know what's the problem.. probably it's you that have a problem with be and are playing the victim role here.. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

unlike what you do ... i don't notice to the user i'm answering... and that says all .. 

If you agree with golfer and he said the same thing i did ... don't know what's the problem.. probably it's you that have a problem with be and are playing the victim role here.. 

Ahh, now I see we have one who fancys themselves a psychologist here.  Ok, if it's makes you feel better and validates you.  You're right, "sob" I'm the victim here...  Now, feel better?  Good, can we move on please.  Go ahead and answer this and you can say you got the last word in..  :biggrin: