Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:
40 minutes ago, nounou said:

Where is anna and alex?

Don't know. Saw Alex packing a few boxes lately. Maybe working on a new place...

The 'green blanket' was also packed, so perhaps knew they were staying over rather than coming back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

Screenshot_674.pngScreenshot_676.pngScreenshot_677.pngScreenshot_679.pngScreenshot_681.png

ย 

1 hour ago, DaMutt11 said:

Wow, that was intense ... she got her ass hammered goodย 

Until then I still had not realized if this was his first time in anal for VH but I emphasize that it was practiced with efficiency, merit and competence ..
So far Bree and Drew have yet to let me down in their new phase. In group or only between the two there.

I try to imagine how it will be and when it will be the "duel" of this couple with Terry.
The "confrontation" between sheย and Bree, and the complement with Drew.

Of course I hope that on this memorable day, Anna will also participate in this "game".
ย 

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't know. Saw Alex packing a few boxes lately. Maybe working on a new place...

Groomy has already signaled that a new location is on the way to being deployed.

And if it is as he anticipated, a bigger place we had here in the project, almost a complex so really Alex has a lot of work and lots of cams to get busy for a considered time. ,,
ย 

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Groomy has already signaled that a new location is on the way to being deployed.

And if it is as he anticipated, a bigger place we had here in the project, almost a complex so really Alex has a lot of work and lots of cams to get busy for a considered time. ,,
ย 

But that new place isn't the new house opening soon or it's?Really hopping next new house it's from layne or the new manager.

Just now, ze81 said:

But that new place isn't the new house opening soon or it's?Really hopping next new house it's from layne or the new manager.

According to Groomy, it would still take a long time. But the way things are for the current VH ย project may have injected more speed into it.
If Alex has been away and we see him manipulating cams, it means that we are already in production line. Somewhere but already with this place.

25 minutes ago, thedbear said:

According to Groomy, it would still take a long time. But the way things are for the current VH ย project may have injected more speed into it.
If Alex has been away and we see him manipulating cams, it means that we are already in production line. Somewhere but already with this place.

Nothing against another Anna and Alex house but would like something diferent and from layne or the new manager.Lets see what happens.

Just now, ze81 said:

Nothing against another Anna and Alex house but would like something diferent and from layne or the new manager.Lets see what happens.

From Lyne, I do not expect anything until the birth of Mika's baby.
For the N & A manager, I do not think it's that far off.
As VH has already signaled new inclusions, other managers may still be virgins in the project.