Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Why do you say she is person non-grata??? She only was there because there was a party.. there wasn't any party after that.. Only dean and candy together

Sorry. Thought bree was angry with her or something. I thought she used to hang out with them more. And now she never goes over there. Doubt cleared :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bellanofretete said:

Sorry. Thought bree was angry with her or something. I thought she used to hang out with them more. And now she never goes over there. Doubt cleared :biggrin:

In fact i don't know if bree get angry with misty or only with drew... Don't think it was misty fault, unless it was something that made it cleat between the girls before everything started.. 
But even if that happen, i think it was something of the moment... If she made it clear at the end of day with Drew, guess with Misty will be no problem.. But once again, without knowing the language is more difficult to have certain about some things

22 minutes ago, bellanofretete said:

good observation.. and maybe that's why they have not been invited to the Lisa's party

24 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

good observation.. and maybe that's why they have not been invited to the Lisa's party

I believe more that was suppose to be a party with bosses and Lisa friends... Lisa was at A&A/B&D house for a while and i don't remember see something more then circunstancial talks... 
The living room and couch was full

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Her tits are already getting bigger? Oh boy, I know she is loving that. Any good pics to share of her bigger tits?

Yes and she is enjoying a lot.. She touch her boobies a lot and other day all girls touched her boobies :D 
There are some photos a few (or more then a few) pages behind of that moments