Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

17 minutes ago, Just In said:

Dean_Ashley_10.jpg

Dean_Ashley_11.jpg

Dean_Ashley_12.jpg

Dean_Ashley_13.jpg

Dean_Ashley_14.jpg

Dean_Ashley_16.jpg

Best of all (by the way, I hope) is that they are alone in the apartment.
All the free space to use the way you want.
Anna's room, without blankets (I pray all the magical beings there), showers without curtains, please), kitchen, living room, hallway, balcony or whatever.

This is undoubtedly the only and perhaps the last chance of her to revert at least to this first step 50% of what has already accumulated negative expectations there.

As I'm saying, easy as a snap of fingers.
At least now they already know where the fingers are for this and what the necessary ones are.

Everything but everything is effectively in Dean's hands now. And in his arms and wrists to keep the pressure and control there.

Anna and Alex have already made their opening solo.
The show and main event of the weekend for this apartment is for them there now.

Of course everyone here as I admit, we are also hoping to give everything back again.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Best of all (by the way, I hope) is that they are alone in the apartment.
All the free space to use the way you want.
Anna's room, without blankets (I pray all the magical beings there), showers without curtains, please), kitchen, living room, hallway, balcony or whatever.

This is undoubtedly the only and perhaps the last chance of her to revert at least to this first step 50% of what has already accumulated negative expectations there.

As I'm saying, easy as a snap of fingers.
At least now they already know where the fingers are for this and what the necessary ones are.

Everything but everything is effectively in Dean's hands now. And in his arms and wrists to keep the pressure and control there.

Anna and Alex have already made their opening solo.
The show and main event of the weekend for this apartment is for them there now.

Of course everyone here as I admit, we are also hoping to give everything back again.

One place you mentioned won't sit well, as this can't be seen.

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

One place you mentioned won't sit well, as this can't be seen.

Until they go naked to the balcony just to smoke, it will be well seen here. believe .
A giant step as if they were for the Moon.
:dodgy:

I don't mind if they don't have a cam on the balcony. I don't think it's that big and all they do is smoke out there. I think it is very exposed to the apt buildings surrounding it.

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Couldn't agree more Amy. That's a great answer which VH, VV, Camerads should always read. Because it is so true.

It's the truth. We drive traffic and give exposure to the site. If it weren't true VH would have banned me a long time ago. Think about it.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Conspiracy theory I am working on.  Because the living room has a free cam she turning off the lights. When she was in bathroom she was ok with the light since that was a member only area. :dodgy:

I don't know if it was Ashley's idea as it was Dean that turned the lights off.

Just now, Just In said:

I don't know if it was Ashley's idea as it was Dean that turned the lights off.

Either way it is miles ahead of what she has done before.