Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well its worth to be all silent for a moment and then call the name of our favorite translator: @groomy you are there? Can you please shed some lights what happened to that appartement lately? (Change of Ashley, new guests, other plans) Thanks :biggrin:

Nothing special. If they talked with her outside the cams.

She quarreled with that guy and left him. Returning to the old boyfriend.

Anna speaks on different topics. From intimate (including anal adventures) to household (cooking food etc).

Just now, groomy said:

Nothing special. If they talked with her outside the cams.

She quarreled with that guy and left him. Returning to the old boyfriend.

Anna speaks on different topics. From intimate (including anal adventures) to household (cooking food etc).

Thanks and I am really curious how Anna makes the topic from anal adventures over to cooking :biggrin::biggrin:

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks and I am really curious how Anna makes the topic from anal adventures over to cooking :biggrin::biggrin:

When she was lying with the guest - she discussed intimate topics. Then came Ashley - they talked about what interesting in the city (cinema, cafe, performances, sales). Then about cooking and etc.

Anna speaks openly about any topic.

• Upvote 1

Just now, groomy said:

When she was lying with the guest - she discussed intimate topics. Then came Ashley - they talked about what interesting in the city (cinema, cafe, performances, sales). Then about cooking and etc.

Thats our Anna. She has enough dirty thoughts for corrupt a whole monastary :heart:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

she's polyvalent :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

By the way, guests are interested in the project.

Anna told them about the project. Even a little recruited. If they connect - I have good hopes for them, those moments that she was telling - they are very active and hot.

But this is very-very preliminary. She not against (liked the idea combine pleasant with money). They talked a lot about the project.

10001.jpg

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Anna told them about the project. Even a little recruited. If they connect - I have good hopes for them, those moments that she was telling - they are very active and hot.

But this is very-very preliminary. She not against (liked the idea combine pleasant with money). They talked a lot about the project.

Thanks @groomy for explain it ::)

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

10001.jpg  0   353.42 kB

Thanks as always. :heart:

Yes, thx Groomy for the inputs. It's amazing how knowing what they are talking about can change the trajectory of the conversation here on CC. I am very curious to see how an English speaking apt would do.

• Upvote 2