Nina & Kira Videos

So let me see if I get this; boss gets banned and then perser mysteriously comes back after a 7 month hiatus and makes posts EXACTLY like boss??

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's no coincidence there.  ::)

i think he has several others as well.  bello is one he admits to?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me see if I get this; boss gets banned and then perser mysteriously comes back after a 7 month hiatus and makes posts EXACTLY like boss??

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's no coincidence there.  ::)

i think he has several others as well.  bello is one he admits to?

He has been spamming every video thread with the same message that he's leaving.

As for assholes, if I was making a list, buster would be a long, long way from the top. He and I have had our differences of opinion, but at least he has one and can hold an intelligent discussion, sadly lacking with many on this forum.

Thank you sir. And I do have a considerable amount of respect for you as well.

a force de critiquer Boss 13, maintenant on a plus de vidéos, il reste que des photos et des commentaires insipides sur la couleur de la culotte des nanas .... à chier ....

force to criticize Boss 13, now we have more videos, it remains that photos and tasteless comments about the color of the pants chicks .... shit ....

fuerza para criticar Boss 13, ahora tenemos más vídeos, lo cierto es que las fotos y los comentarios de mal gusto sobre el color de los polluelos pantalones .... mierda ....

• 2 weeks later...