• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Lapdancing videos

start of the dance

I then stopped the capture and zoomed in for the end

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Got a few more videos, will sort them later.

Are RapidGator links allowed?

Appreciate the effort but too many pop-ups/spam using Chrome.

All the other videos from the night, they have playing the game, chatting, goofing about etc.

The videos above are the better ones but these are a few friends just having fun

(rg.to Links Removed).

Have to go do some stuff, if there are still issues with these links then I will look at uploading them elsewhere :)

Muchas GRACIAS amigo meeko, intenta subir los videos a hosts que no sean de pago.

SALUDOS.

TODOS LOS VIDEOS DE meeko:              (The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Merci beaucoup , beaucoup plus facile à telecharger ^^

thank you friend, more easy upload

Lapdancing videos

start of the dance

(rg.to Links Removed).

I then stopped the capture and zoomed in for the end

Got a few more videos, will sort them later.

Are RapidGator links allowed?

Appreciate the effort but too many pop-ups/spam using Chrome.

Howard... use an extention (I use Ad-Block Plus) with Chrome to stop the ads and set Chrome to block pop-ups...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/ext/7-productivity?hl=en-US    and scroll down to find Ad-Block Plus... or any ad blocker you want.

For the Pop-Ups... go to Settings, then Advanced Settings.  And then go to Privacy and click on Content.  Scroll down to Pop-Ups and mark the "Do not allow...". 

:)