Nina & Kira Videos

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the other videos from the night, they have playing the game, chatting, goofing about etc.

The videos above are the better ones but these are a few friends just having fun

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Have to go do some stuff, if there are still issues with these links then I will look at uploading them elsewhere :)

It would be simpler just to use the dirty bin uploader at the bottom of the page.

There is nothing wrong with what you are currently using but if users have a Static IP Address they are limited to 1 video every 2 hours, where as someone with a Dynamic IP Address can change their IP in an instant to carry on to the next download.

Nina & Kira Bedroom Sex  07/11/15.

They sure kept it quiet so the girls on the sofa never heard anything.

StnCld you should delete the attachment because of the ID.....

It was the video bobbyboob had uploaded.  I just re-encoded it to .mp4 and put it in the attachment center.

All the videos I uploaded are now on dirtybin

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Filename to the left and dirtybin link to the right, so you can look at what you already grabbed and get any that you didn't :)

Thank You. The other links would only partially download for me then the download would break off.  Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Ciao folks.

Quick question:  is there any pic capturing the guests that often come to stay at N&K?

I find the longer haired one extremely cute, but she seems to be always very careful.

Anyone can give me a hint/link?

Tks in advance