Nina & Kira Videos

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else get the chaturbate page or a Cam4 page pop up when clicking to download a video in Dirty Bin.  Just Curious. I have been getting that for the last 2 days. Don't know if it my computer or not.

Working OK here on the link just above your post.

Working OK here on the link just above your post.

Ok. Thanks.  I got something on my computer doing it then.

I guess a format and clean install is in order on my machine then.  That only takes a half hour to do it. So I'll do that in the morning when I get up after having my beauty sleep.

Yeah not having the problem here either. I hate when I run into odd problems like that too. I hope you can clear it up bro....meanwhile..... The apartment is still under "maintenance" ....yeah right. Friggin RLC and their "God Mode"

I got it figured out. Somehow Dirty Bin got added to the allow list in the Pop Up Blocker.

Save myself a format and clean install tomorrow.  I can enjoy my Sunday and wait until The Undertaker kicks Brock Lesnar's ass Sunday Night.

Wicked bro! Thankfully you didn't have to do a full flat-line or reinstall or anything harsh and time consuming. Actually, thanks for the tip as well. Will keep your solution in mind if I come up against the same problem in the future.