Nina & Kira Videos

Great looking girls but not to bright not knowing you don't handle electrical products while sitting in water.

There is always a possibility of electrocution.  They were lucky this time.

If anyone is dumb enough to do that, I wouldn't have the tiniest ounce of sympathy if they hurt themselves.

Neither would I but watching fried humans is not my thing.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great looking girls but not to bright not knowing you don't handle electrical products while sitting in water.

There is always a possibility of electrocution.  They were lucky this time.

If anyone is dumb enough to do that, I wouldn't have the tiniest ounce of sympathy if they hurt themselves.

Neither would I but watching fried humans is not my thing.

There's little chance they would electrocute themselves from a laptop. The power supply is just 12 volts. They would have to make contact with the 220V in the power supply itself, rather than the 12V plugged into the laptop. So we won't get to watch fried humans... yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone  please tell me where I would find the Threesome recording of Nina, Kira, and friend? This happened before I even knew RLC existed, but I heard about it on here and I want to see it so bad.

All I have ever seen of that was pictures.  If their is a video most likely whoever has it is keeping it private.

Topless On Sofa Then Play With Pussy.

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

No funciona amigo StnCld316

Try this one. (The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Copy and paste in browser. There is a space between the http so just bring the dirtybin back to the slash. Putting the whole link together seems to do some funny weird script stuff.