Layla & Eric - Part #2

3 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

they close the wrong house. this house is a lot smaller a with less

cemras.

vh said that it was a $ issue. also that since this is less rent it would be rented out right away & ruin any outdoor nudity. no sunbathing & skinny dipping. also if no one rents the other place they still have to pay but could still possibly find someone else for the project.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i can't believe that they are going to make rose sleep here when the lpkp living room is so much better. thia apt is only big enough for 1 couple. there will be no privacy for anyone & no good sex either. @Voyeur House TV please reconsider this stupid plan.

I think it's mistake. In the sense of Rose so often moves. Therefore, they simply do not succeed in updating releases. She will live in the house of Lena and Katie.

• Upvote 2

It's just me or it's VH trying at is best to make houses with three or four residents at least and less and less an house with  just one couple?Really don't like this new way,the couple doesn't have the intimacy because other person it's all over the house,and four persons even worse.Its like VH it's trying that residents have reasons to not do more things..or it's because an dude is sleeping in coach or it's siting in livingroom playing on pc.

Just now, groomy said:

I think it's mistake. In the sense of Rose so often moves. Therefore, they simply do not succeed in updating releases. She will live in the house of Lena and Katie.

thanks groomy. the other way would make no sense at all. this is strictly a 1 couple apt. i understand in the beginning they had no choice but now leave rose with lpkp. that should work out well.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't recall layla ever wearing this much clothing.

Capture_2017_07_21_14_45_02_188.png

This reminds me them on the old house..they had an room without cam and they and the other couple would go there to do some heavy stuff..think it was first time i listening very well them snifing and snifing..

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

vh said that it was a $ issue. also that since this is less rent it would be rented out right away & ruin any outdoor nudity. no sunbathing & skinny dipping. also if no one rents the other place they still have to pay but could still possibly find someone else for the project.

That's suck, if they do that it's not just the nudity in the pool but the dynamic of the compound will change if they have neighbours that don't belong to the project.