Layla & Eric - Part #2

56 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I went through this forum, just in curiosity to what you could be exposing here as the last inclusion.

I did not regret the passage and what I read in this.

Sorry Bear, am I to assume that you are in agreement with my comment or the opposite. I'm not quite certain.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I went through this forum, just in curiosity to what you could be exposing here as the last inclusion.

I did not regret the passage and what I read in this.

I did not regret the passage (in Forum):dodgy:

I did not regret what I read in this.(your post)::)

Became clearer and definite
Now?
:cool:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Please read this post to learn about temporary shutdown of Layla & Eric House.

Mods, please lock the thread to prevent new messages until we get this House LIVE back again.

Okay, I read the post and have to say that the subscribers are the loosers on the end. You take care of the participants and of your viewers?

1 minute ago, spielo said:

You take care of the participants and of your viewers?

We take care most about those who are being watched. We care as much about viewers, but in a lot different way, you know. Customer satisfaction is our goal, as well as satisfaction of our participants.

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We take care most about those who are being watched. We care as much about viewers, but in a lot different way, you know. Customer satisfaction is our goal, as well as satisfaction of our participants.

It is absolutely not okay or fair that we are paying the failure of anybody in the chain  being established by you and under your influence or

control......

Just now, spielo said:

We are now paying for 3 houses missing or about 20-25 cams....

The latest price increase to $39.95 per 30 Days of Premium happened in May this year. At that time we had around 8-11 Houses online. Right now there are 10 Houses online. Please correct me if I'm wrong.