Layla & Eric - Part #2

I don't recall the couples ever 'mix and matching'.  They'd be in the same room but they won't change partners.

With that said (and if memory serves correctly), what makes VH think doubling-up couples in the same apartment will make them want to share g/f or b/f??  Unless it is a matter of economics, I'm perplexed.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Rose, Layla & Eric

VH should get its act together --They must not be paying enough or their managers are taking too much money --Otherwise they would be beating young people off with a stick -- VH goes further and further away from the voyeur concept the more they try to stage stupid card games etc.--We want to watch young people do what they normally do --Quit trying to make it for dedicated couples --Just let young people do what young people are going to do naturally....

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

VH should get its act together --They must not be paying enough or their managers are taking too much money --Otherwise they would be beating young people off with a stick -- VH goes further and further away from the voyeur concept the more they try to stage stupid card games etc.--We want to watch young people do what they normally do --Quit trying to make it for dedicated couples --Just let young people do what young people are going to do naturally....

Are you satisfied that people would lie in bed 90% of time and look at the laptop? Or did they leave the apartment for half a day? Or for the whole night? Fucked in 1-2 poses and not every day. Even Zoya and Lev - adapt the behavior to the project. Lev less leaves home. Zoya walks more bare under cameras.

About shows and card games. As far as I understand. It works by rating. They keep interest for 2-3-4 hours. This gives them the necessary rating. If they passionately fuck for 30-40 minutes, gives less 10% the daily rating. This was picked up even by those who had not done this before (EL).

• Upvote 3

If there really going off a ratings system they should post ratings every week so we all can see them -Silvia and josh were much more interesting than watching a guy lie naked on his back between four hot girls and be completely limp dick--Sorry Groomy you may like this kind of action but I doubt most people do

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Silvia and josh were much more interesting than watching a guy lie naked on his back between four hot girls and be completely limp dick

Josh was also a thief that was plotting to steal equipment... or did you just happen to forget to mention that? Also according to Groomy they had the lowest rating, so they really weren't as interesting as you want to think they are.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Josh was also a thief that was plotting to steal equipment... or did you just happen to forget to mention that?

Your proof? He certainly had no cams packed when they were thrown out

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

News according to AlexLina and VH... so you'll understand if I choose to take their word over yours.

A&L and VH are not neutral in this matter and in their interest to make S&J look as bad as possible hence justifying the cut and how it was performed.

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

spoken like a true sheep

For once I agree with sr71gn.  Just why am I supposed to take Alex and Linna's word over the participants?  Obviously they have a vested interest in trying to explain the assolian way their "eviction thugs" handled running off  Josh and Sylvia.  Moreover, what would move Josh to even make the threat of stealing the cameras?  If he even made such a threat.  Could it be they got stiffed on their wages?.  I have managed or owned businesses for over 40-years.  Often threats are made to steal if wages are not properly paid.  Gas stations used to be famous for that.  Managers would say they read the pumps and they didn't match with the register.  All the time the manager was pocketing the shortage taken out of the employee's wages.  I'm not saying that definitively happened here.  Conversely, I haven't heard Josh & Sylvia's side of the story either.  Not knowing either party, I'd want to hear both sides before I make a judgement.  Only judgement I can make right now is the thugs that threw them out are dickheads.   The mangers are simple shits for endorsing that behavior.  And VH has no idea what good public relations are by essentially staying mum on the subject and thus condoning such behavior also. 

So no miscvoyeur, I don't understand why you would choose to take their word over anybody's.  Just what makes you believe they wouldn't lie too?

• Upvote 4