Zoi & Tim Part #1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

What I meant was after losing the apartment, he may have had a place to go but she may not have had so housesitting was a good option for her.

Or she could stay in that house.. but this is a way to receive some cash (if she didn't get yet a job)

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah maybe Sparkles, he could be banned from using any apartment to stay over but they can't obviously stop him visiting any i suppose?

Same situation as Rock I would have thought, if you are banned you are banned from everything to do with the project.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah maybe Sparkles, he could be banned from using any apartment to stay over but they can't obviously stop him visiting any i suppose?

Well at least in this case wasn't VH that solve the case (give the final word).. Was the managers and i think all went well, they even was together at zoi party. (i'm just guessing possible situations without even knowing if one is the right one)

Just now, jjkopite said:

Same situation as Rock I would have thought, if you are banned you are banned from everything to do with the project.

Different situation.. here was the managers (Alex&Lina) that had the decision to close the apartment 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Different situation.. here was the managers (Alex&Lina) that had the decision to close the apartment 

Oh I see, managers of course couldn't ban him from visiting. Thanks for explaining it to me.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Why then close Linda's last apartment and not Ana's? surely the managers have to follow basic rules from VH?

surely it was abuse in both cases.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why then close Linda's last apartment and not Ana's? surely the managers have to follow basic rules from VH?

Maybe (like it was done with Karla&Arnie and Karla said didn't want to stay) they asked Linda if she wanted to stay without him... And she said no.
Also Linda could have a "backup" plan situation and Anastasia don't

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

surely it was abuse in both cases.

I would think that if the managers told VH they were going to close the place VH would accept that.

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

I would think that if the managers told VH they were going to close the place VH would accept that.

Yeah maybe so, its all guesswork from us really unless anyone else knows better. Zoi & Tim are back on Saturday anyway so Linda may resume her rounds then lol.