Zoi & Tim Part #1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Well, since Amanda (Clara) has already defined and completed her role here, can we now reduce the steps and move on to another stage?:dodgy:

At least how was it with her before?:dodgy:
This is already getting monotonous and provocative for us here (in the worst possible way):cry:

41 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

OH it's Tim on the computer while two girls are on his bed:huh:

29 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Normal Tim...

That is exactly what I mean above.::)

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

OH it's Tim on the computer while two girls are on his bed:huh:

How is that a surprise for Tim?

Oh you men how come he is not in toilet and masterbating? because he can't get an erection. 

Knowing how Amanda got promoted I think the manager established a graduation process here:

any girl who can have a session with Tim more than 30 minute and smile instead of crying, she graduates and gets an apartment of her own.

Sally, are you reading this?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

Knowing how Amanda got promoted I think the manager established a graduation process here:

any girl who can have a session with Tim more than 30 minute and smile instead of crying, she graduates and gets an apartment of her own.

Sally, are you reading this?

well said @zoifan :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Let me guess there's two girls on the bed & Tim is playing with the computer 

Beat you Spying hehe,this house just become an nonsense,they just go to bed and any play or tease with any guest ended,Probrably because Tim can't performed with others girls on cam,so the girls just watch tv and Tim play videogames on pc.