Zoi & Tim Part #1

21 minutes ago, thedbear said:

But what good is it,  if he leaves here and goes to live in Linda's "bed" like he's doing? (sofa included).
Carrie has become a "decorative person" in the project since he made himself present there:cry:

If the goal was to have a "dynamic" apartment in two girls there, that's going down the drain.
And fast.
:dodgy:

Lets face it..that two girls "dynamic" never happened..Linda looks more natural and even happy now,Carrie well..did she ever looked happy or something?She just look bored to death most of the time.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets face it..that two girls "dynamic" never happened..Linda looks more natural and even happy now,Carrie well..did she ever looked happy or something?She just look bored to death most of the time.

So lets face it like you said.
The first to break the barrier there was Carrie with Connors. Emphasize the name of it, because I do not get "cooking" and yes went straight to the point. And carrie too ..

Grommy had already translated us before Linda wanted to do more and different from Tim and Zoe.

Then we have the entrance of Leon, intermediated by Stas who in turn has Tim's guidance.

Carrie is left in the corner and literally erased. Does it explain Carrie's current motivation for the project?

Was Carrie ever motivated for the project???

What ze81 tried to said is that since day 0 there was never any empathy between them.. it was all fake

And like i said at that time the house divisions will be a problem for them because only have 1 bedroom 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What ze81 tried to said is that since day 0 there was never any empathy between them.. it was all fake

And like i said at that time the house divisions will be a problem for them because only have 1 bedroom 

Exactly sparkles.Maybe in future we will have (successful)house with two girls,bi or lesbians,but it was clear from day one This wasn't were.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Exactly sparkles.Maybe in future we will have (successful)house with two girls,bi or lesbians,but it was clear from day one This wasn't were.

first :

I did not say that Carrie was always motivated to project, but rather that she was the first one to break barriers here, both before in Tim's apartment (if anyone remembers (or if I do not indicate the moment file for this) place came the line.

Does anyone disagree?
False or not, until Carrie got in, we'd never seen anything bolder on Sally's side (if we'd disregarded quick showers on Tim).

Again ,
Does anyone disagree?

secondly:

Following work on the "fake or true" topic, since with Leon's entry, this open and strategic question between Linda and Carrie simply went into space.

There was no free field so they could show us if we were right
 (or not) in our initial opinions.

third:

As before we said that nothing more effective we would see of their part in the cams and this was overturned (with the consolation stuck in the wall of the bathroom in the shower), among other things.

Even if someone in remembrance, signaled also act together and compliments with one of the guests. There, yes, false (provocation). But it could be done now and today. True?

And reinforcement, we were not the ones who created this "path" and yes, they started the project.
Does anyone have this in memory.

So in conclusion, if Carrie in any potential yet to be presented to the project (and I believe she has) that is today, in the shadows of Linda (and now, of Leon as well).
:

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

first :

I did not say that Carrie was always motivated to project, but rather that she was the first one to break barriers here, both before in Tim's apartment (if anyone remembers (or if I do not indicate the moment file for this) place came the line.

Does anyone disagree?
False or not, until Carrie got in, we'd never seen anything bolder on Sally's side (if we'd disregarded quick showers on Tim).

Again ,
Does anyone disagree?

secondly:

Following work on the "fake or true" topic, since with Leon's entry, this open and strategic question between Linda and Carrie simply went into space.

There was no free field so they could show us if we were right
 (or not) in our initial opinions.

third:

As before we said that nothing more effective we would see of their part in the cams and this was overturned (with the consolation stuck in the wall of the bathroom in the shower), among other things.

Even if someone in remembrance, signaled also act together and compliments with one of the guests. There, yes, false (provocation). But it could be done now and today. True?

And reinforcement, we were not the ones who created this "path" and yes, they started the project.
Does anyone have this in memory.

So in conclusion, if Carrie in any potential yet to be presented to the project (and I believe she has) that is today, in the shadows of Linda (and now, of Leon as well).
:

I see that Google again distorted some meanings, but I think my intention was to pass.
::)

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Only Carrie is interested in the project. She's always at home. Yes, does not do anything interesting. However, she not leave house all day. She follows the rules of VH.

Linda guided by their own interes. Called friends - left the house for the day. There is an opportunity to go to another city for 2-3 days - easily.

If Carrie had sex with #2 - and Linda would not have had #3 = you would have asked to remove Linda from the apartment. However - if they do not change the behavior - collapse is inevitable. In fact, all that is done in the apartment - nudity, 1-2 rounds of sex and then not every day.

Perhaps we should use their own forum to talk about Carrie and Linda.

VHTV says girl-girl-apartment but it does not matter. Carrie doesn't matter. The apartment  does not matter. It is all about Linda. Linda is extremely gorgeous young woman. She is the real deal, the rest is fluff.

Gorgeous women like Linda who are open to leverage their sexuality, they get what they want and they can do what they want. Period. People can scream complain or  jump up and down, it does not matter. Linda is very important to VHTV and  she does whatever she want. Get use to it.