Zoi & Tim Part #1

38 minutes ago, groomy said:

She's good. And not only appearance. However, I will be very surprised if she becomes more than a guest for us. Unfortunately.

Groomy, I want to apologize to you.

I was wrong and you were right.
This apartment is really nothing more than an unfortunate provocation.

Alas, unfortunately this is what has become the project for Alex and Lina. Up to KPLP. which still maintains a cadence of innovation and not of stagnation is beginning to enter at the same pace ..:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

Appears they are getting ready to go out... another night/week-end away from the cams for some fun ?

And is this still a surprise to you?
Primarily with the "clues" to staying asleep most of the time during the day?:dodgy:

Sinse the threesome this house become Basicaly an joke..prior to it they would do lots of things,Red was some nights with them,they all playing and nude in bed..then..fun over.When guests in the house they even go to bed..and talk talk and nothing more and they are a lot more out..another house that started good then goes down and down.

1 hour ago, DaMutt11 said:

@thebear009  No not a surprise at all - just a disappointment in they stated a while back they were working on a 3some and since then - its been all downhill for us viewers.

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sinse the threesome this house become Basicaly an joke..prior to it they would do lots of things,Red was some nights with them,they all playing and nude in bed..then..fun over.When guests in the house they even go to bed..and talk talk and nothing more and they are a lot more out..another house that started good then goes down and down.

I must say to both here, I really believed in the potential of this place in its beginning and after the information "of VH on a possible 3 some, using even the name that we baptized here the desired target, this my bet became stronger.

Unfortunately, as ze81, here came signaling week by week things simply took the opposite direction to what we expected.
We had Amanda's suit, but, Amanda and Zoi. Only, and only once, what justice is done was, 200 absolute.

On the cam, making this clear and definite, because off the cams I really do not believe this is still zero to zero.

We do not see yet, any breakthrough in something "wall-breaking" on Tim's part. Which leaves in question what he is, then using visually for his "meditations" in the bathroom. which everyone here has already noticed.:dodgy:

So what's left over from it all are deliberate "provocations" and no direction or purpose. And this type, neither does RLC have. Only for the apts of Barcelona.

And as I pointed out this standard is turning to the other A / L apartments ..
So stay in the air if this is not a general orientation.

And this makes me sadder, because it was Alex and LIna who came to the forefront of this project.
Lina chiefly, who gave "hard" and very hard to raise the project there. Almost alone.:cool:

And arrive?

Or did I get my message across?::)

my feeling here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I must say to both here, I really believed in the potential of this place in its beginning and after the information "of VH on a possible 3 some, using even the name that we baptized here the desired target, this my bet became stronger.

Unfortunately, as ze81, here came signaling week by week things simply took the opposite direction to what we expected.
We had Amanda's suit, but, Amanda and Zoi. Only, and only once, what justice is done was, 200 absolute.

On the cam, making this clear and definite, because off the cams I really do not believe this is still zero to zero.

We do not see yet, any breakthrough in something "wall-breaking" on Tim's part. Which leaves in question what he is, then using visually for his "meditations" in the bathroom. which everyone here has already noticed.:dodgy:

So what's left over from it all are deliberate "provocations" and no direction or purpose. And this type, neither does RLC have. Only for the apts of Barcelona.

And as I pointed out this standard is turning to the other A / L apartments ..
So stay in the air if this is not a general orientation.

And this makes me sadder, because it was Alex and LIna who came to the forefront of this project.
Lina chiefly, who gave "hard" and very hard to raise the project there. Almost alone.:cool:

And arrive?

Or did I get my message across?::)

my feeling here.

Totaly agree.In the start this house looked an house of Alex and lina now with so little sex and delivery almost feel something like the worst house Jeka would deliver.If managers think we will watch more houses were nothing happens and the residents sleep and watch tv,pc etc instead of an house were things happen in my opinion they are wrong.Regard the "visits" to the wc..think that's the reason we won't get an cam in balcony..now they do that there...still remember the sound of making lines..even seen an  smoke pipe being used in wc..but at least after that they start delivering etc,now they back to old habits.