An Open Letter to Reallifecam (Tech Fashions Inc.)

Admin

On 12/30/2017 at 9:35 AM, tamani said:
Registrant Name: TECH FASHION 
Registrant Organization: TECH FASHION INC
Registrant Street: Geneva Place, Waterfront Drive, PO Box 3469
Registrant City: Road Town
Registrant State/Province: Tortola
Registrant Postal Code: VG1110
Registrant Country: VG
Registrant Phone: +1.9232120923
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Admin Name: Vladimir Vays

Après recherche je réponds à ma question 

This company never exist, the adress never exist they sent bots email if you search on google can found that.

TECH FASHION INC - Register Private company that are completly closed.

Fashion Tech, Inc. manufactures and distributes window treatments. It offers cellular and pleated shades, woven woods and grass weave shades, fabric and sunscreen roman shades, roller shades, vertical and horizontal blinds, wood blinds, wood and wood alloy shutters, fabric and vinyl vertical blinds, and room dividers. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.

Another think is that they not use official email [email protected] and use gmail that can any make one.

• 1 month later...

rlc has simply decided to stop broadcasting apartments in Russia, no doubt as a result of events at a LifeUnderCam competitor

From what I know, some Russian participants are moving apartments and especially RLC seems to have removed all the cameras in the different apartments

For me, I think we must move on because we will surely not see more them, at least in Russia, maybe some will come back elsewhere but do not forget that their life is in Russia, work, friends or families so I can not see them coming back long-term elsewhere in Europe far from all this

I also think that their participation in RLC is a period and not an end in their life, I think that many will surely move on and continue to live normally

• Like 3

9 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Do you think RLC has disbanded all the Russian apartments......or that they are just not broadcasting to Western Countries any more ?   What was their official reason for eliminating Russian apartments  ? 

RLC never really went into any Specific Detail as to the Reason why the Apartments were pulled.   

It's similar to anything RLC has had in their Bag of Tricks for the Last 7 Years.  (Uncertainty)

"You can Send in a Team to Circumcise Whales but if you Don't Send in Four Skin Divers to take on the Task,  You're Doomed."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC never really went into any Specific Detail as to the Reason why the Apartments were pulled.   

It's similar to anything RLC has had in their Bag of Tricks for the Last 7 Years.  (Uncertainty)

"You can Send in a Team to Circumcise Whales but if you Don't Send in Four Skin Divers to take on the Task,  You're Doomed."

Luv the last bit😀😀

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/27/2019 at 4:50 AM, bigbear said:

RLC is now doomed to failure. Well, in fact it's just plain DOOMED!

After all these years RLC is still providing voyeur apartments/houses and obviously making good money. Old subscribers stick with RLC either because they are totally addicted or in wait of new tenants or just scared that they might miss something good. New subscribers join because they want to see what all the talk is about or what they are missing or curious about "real life" "voyeur cam" sites. Even negative talk here and at xcamfan seems to be good advertising for RLC. The only way to make positive improvements with the RLC product is if there is a quick mass exodus of subscribers which actually would entice them to finally listen to their customers/subscribers. Unfortunately, AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. Only RLC controls the shots and what type of tenants they want to bring on board. To me, I feel that most subscribers/viewers don't fully know the true meaning of "real life" or understand what it is like to be a "true voyeur". To them, being able to watch a real person, a real couple or group of real people supposedly living and going about in front of cams is the real voyeur experience - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (fuck, I fell out of my chair laughing so hard). People can't seem to distinguish what is fake, intentionally done for the cams or why tenants are boring within the RLC walls or even the VHTV walls (because they do the dirty deed/sex away from RLC). Sure there are a few tenants that behave and present their real life activities. And yes, tenants arguing or fighting or sexual assaults are real and actually result in more chatter/comments. Nothing will change in how tenants present themselves while participating on RLC so GAME ON.

Too bad RLC wouldn't reconsider the ban on posting images. Damn good advertising, will definitely increase their subscriber base and would help followers/chatters know who is who. Posting images would magnify RLC's exposure to more people and would actually bring more money to RLC, pay the tenants more money and be a huge boost for sites like camcaps and xcamfan. I totally understand that most tenants don't want their images out there across the internet world for their family, friends or employers to see but FFS (for fuck sake) internet privacy is almost non-existent nowadays. Besides, if tenants choose to allow posting of their images then RLC should reimburse them financially. People tend to do things for money. Pay me and I will show my cock and cum on the internet - 😈:smile: (don't think you could afford me though - lol). My thinking is that if posting of images along with free apartment and expenses would tend to result in more average type tenants that live their real life (similar to RLC's inception) as opposed to phony model type bimbos that are there for a free ride. Leora & Paul and Linda and Tibor live their real life in front of the cams. Leora is well known to intentionally perform daily for the cams while Linda only had/has sex when she or Tibor are in the mood. Fake life is garbage to watch. Fake sex is only good if the girl is gorgeous (Leora). 

RLC keeps their distance from camcaps and I guess they have good reasons to not socialize with types of sites like this or even with their customers/subscribers. They like to be incognito. Never will understand this dumb logic. Have they ever done a survey/questionnaire with subscribers/viewers? Never!!! They don't want your feedback on what it would take to significantly improve their RLC site. So as things do change with RLC and tenants everything will remain status quo.

Of note, VHTV allows the posting of images with few, if any, issues. RLC preventing the posting of images has been a disservice to them and sorely missed. With no images then it is too hard to properly follow tenants especially if past tenants return ( recollection of returnees becomes mindboggling, especially some of us old folks). Plus it is nice to highlight the tenant's beauty and activities.

Come on RLC, reinstate the posting of images. Fuck man, it would be a huge win for RLC.

If you don't want to do it for subscribers then at least di it for me, PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!

• Haha 1