Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

It's interesting how we all love this dynamic threesome together. They get along well and look to have fun in(& out) of bed. :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-17_09-25-43-218.jpg

But when we're introduced to a possible MMF combo, it doesn't sit well with some. For me, it doesn't really matter except that Jose just don't give out a right vibe for this couple. It's like he really not interested in Nina sexually. We all know he had plenty of opportunity to ravage that offered flower. I'm most likely just rambling too much about this, but I've found Nina & Alan most interesting since day one of watching. Ok, I'm done. :biggrin:

bcf8f15d533461a57c9404c5ef4521a6.jpg

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't follow this apt much. What is Alan doing wrong? Just a few days ago he was the king of the world, what happened? 

Somewhat immature and somewhat childlike is the correct answer. You need to evolve in this,

Obvious behavior absurd.
But not a lost case from what I've seen.

There are moments and great moments that he really denotes strong and sincere feelings with Nina, and Nina corresponds to this in equal intensity,

He should just restrain himself, breathe and even mentally count up to 1000 in his times of "turbulence." Going to the bathroom and closing the door, a good idea ./ without having to knock the door or the feet for it. hehehehe,

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't follow this apt much. What is Alan doing wrong? Just a few days ago he was the king of the world, what happened? 

alan does act very immature at times. he has often yelled at nina in a threatening way. since i don't understand them i have no idea what it's about but it seems to happen after sex sometimes. something that hasn't been brought up here i find interesting. when alan cums he never jerks off to finish the rush of orgasm. i believe that he thinks there is something wrong if he does it. haven't seen him masturbate & he may be fucking nina so often because he thinks jerking off is not manly. this type of insecurity shows with jose as he probably feels threatened that he will lose his cum dumpster. but as mic51 said earlier it will eventually cause a rift in the relationship especially if nina is exposed to more mature people. as i said before this apt is must see tv!

Weird! I can't watch cause he looks like my brother. Too weird for me. Anyways, it amazes me how someone like him can do this to begin with. He really does have that immature vibe. That nice dick is going to save him from himself though. 

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

alan does act very immature at times. he has often yelled at nina in a threatening way. since i don't understand them i have no idea what it's about but it seems to happen after sex sometimes. something that hasn't been brought up here i find interesting. when alan cums he never jerks off to finish the rush of orgasm. i believe that he thinks there is something wrong if he does it. haven't seen him masturbate & he may be fucking nina so often because he thinks jerking off is not manly. this type of insecurity shows with jose as he probably feels threatened that he will lose his cum dumpster. but as mic51 said earlier it will eventually cause a rift in the relationship especially if nina is exposed to more mature people. as i said before this apt is must see tv!

Wow!
Two points of agreement and observation of discordance.

He really seems or feels insecure about sex, but he is not.

It really caters to Nina's wishes. In all senses .
Okay, I've also realized that she has a strong temperament and he needs to learn to deal cleverly with it.

If he, on the other hand, continues in this line and does not understand the need to evolve in this, fatally will lose Nina. Or rather, it will pucker you into this.
He has to know how to separate the two things very well. Only Alan and NIna of the VH project.

He is currently the most important to Nina and he needs to stay above the rest in this regard.

If the "apartment" changed if they changed, then it would be great if Alan also changed a little more with it.