Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Ya think this might have been the play for a while now?  Get Nina out of the picture... I'm simply wondering.  They look mighty comfortable together.  Maybe a play on Nina's part; to give her an excuse or make Alan more agreeable.  I'm simply throwing out scenarios and speculating for everyone's amusement and edification.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn not nice Alan. Totally not okay. 

As I said and you can, see how much happened in word argument before it reaches this point That did not evolve because I believe their Manager acted at the exact moment. For this quiet. It is not only us who are attentive to these stronger "winds" there. Hurricane alert is efficient.
:dodgy:

Guys, seriously. Because you do not look at the timeline before taking positions here.

I watched the whole time online on cam. While some were here celebrating the inclusion of Serena's name on the line.
It was exactly this time.

I only lost the sequence after they entered a sex marathon (after what happened) and I do not know if NIna had already been told to leave them alone. What I think it was (would make sense) or be gone, just because Alan went on to "torture" her with sex. Like I was doing now before she left.

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So for you that thing that we saw alan do on nina has an excuse??? good to know... especially because most of us already saw on alan many signs that situations like these may occur

i saw her throwing to the bed... and then saw him throwing to the bed.. and then didn't saw nina grabbing strongly alan neck against the be many times 

Violence of this kind, for me it never has an excuse. I have already put it several times here.

Alan's reactive behavior really is without measures. But you see I emphasize "reactive."

And yes I'm worried in part, because even where I remember (someone help here if I have cheated) this is the first time Nina effectively departs from the apartment, For a few days of course. And conveniently.

If nothing had happened, and she herself would have withdrawn, the conclusions would be different. Something before was already exploding there and Alan visibly bothered with it. I was online, because they should be celebrating and not arguing as they were,

31 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ya think this might have been the play for a while now?  Get Nina out of the picture... I'm simply wondering.  They look mighty comfortable together.  Maybe a play on Nina's part; to give her an excuse or make Alan more agreeable.  I'm simply throwing out scenarios and speculating for everyone's amusement and edification.

I think so too, mainly because it is evident that they are accompanying our comments here. Just see that the name used was what we baptized here.
The incident is that leaves me confused about this. Was it before or was it afterwards for this reason?

Dam..seems i miss a lot of things.So Nina leaved?Did Alan and Serena finaly had sex?Remner this house it's being "directed" by mr manager so a lot of situations could be planed,if indeed Nina leaved my bet it's that it was 100% planied.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I think so too, mainly because it is evident that they are accompanying our comments here. Just see that the name used was what we baptized here.
The incident is that leaves me confused about this. Was it before or was it afterwards for this reason?

It's VH that does that... and it's not the first time it happen. Perhaps through @jabbath1987 "the priest"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dam..seems i miss a lot of things.So Nina leaved?Did Alan and Serena finaly had sex?Remner this house it's being "directed" by mr manager so a lot of situations could be planed,if indeed Nina leaved my bet it's that it was 100% planied.

No

So go back to see the timeline or the gif that it's here and see if that seems staged... specially look to Nina eyes at that moment...