Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont know if he did she must swallowed it because I did not see cum anywhere. His dick went from hard to limp. 

Thats what i saw, i went off here for 2 seconds, came back and she was finished giving him a blowjob, thats weird. I guess Nina doesn't consider her giving Alan a blowjob sex, unless he cums

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

why they don't have full sex??? 

Well ! We can not call him "Mr. Minute"

because we know he is not. But we can call it "It's Not Nina".

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Possible that full sex isn't allowed unless Nina is there.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because Nina is not there. They will need Nina for first sex together I am sure...

Believe that's the same as believing we'll have a Roman orgy at XGSD in a few minutes there. Or Lisa in a 69 with Misty and Alex on top of them.

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

So Nina told them, "You can suck on his dick Serena, and he can finger you, and it's fine, as long as you don't cum"?

We don't know why he didn't cum. Maybe he just lost the orgasm. I wasn't talking about him not cumming. I was talking about them not having sex.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

We don't know why he didn't cum. Maybe he just lost the orgasm. I wasn't talking about him not cumming. I was talking about them not having sex.

Oh ok, she was giving him a blowjob though, the only person i ever heard say a blowjob wasn't sex was bill clinton

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

hmmm, she has the same problem i have, she can't take more than 2 or 3 inches of his dick, not something i'm proud of, but the truth is what it is

Ah, Ash, now I get it. Oral sex you mean, right?
And since he does not get it with his penis, why not do it with the tongue? How does he like to torture Nina?
At least he would score half a point with Serena. Or is this also blocked psychologically?

Damn, he has to give Serena pleasure, not vice versa.
:angry:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

the only person i ever heard say a blowjob wasn't sex was bill clinton

Well we're dealing with people with different levels of being in an open relationship. For some, oral sex isn't full sex and is not that big of a deal.

• Like 1