Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And besides that Alex is also a TENANT... HE LIVES IN ONE OF THE HOUSES....HE HAD A WIFE  INSIDE THE HOUSE HE IS LIVING ... HE IS ACTIVE PART OF VH 

Alex is a pioneer of VH. All hail Alex.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Good analysis @thedbear. I think  it is safe to assume they have an off-camera  hidden place for sneaking quick sex.  I could clearly hear Serena's excited voice  while she  went out with the manager.

Due to this fact we should degrades this apartment's ranking.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Really, what kind if shit is that!? This "George" is a really sleazy character

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I have to agree on this point.  I can't stand mole sex or hidden sex.  If you are afraid to have sex on cam; the get the fuck out of the project!!!

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Yes but it was still off-cam..Perhaps they didn't know that will be catch through the sound 

And after all it seems they also hide from cams to have sex at this house and also exist hide spots where they can do things 

Well! I still would not use the flare lance at this location.
Like I said the timeline is everything and when you assemble the scenery through the cams of the place things start to fit with millimeter precision ..

Alan did not "fail" with Serena and just did not take the necessary step ..
He literally kind of spared her.

Yes, it was not NIna and so it was still kind of weird for him.

We can say that he kept his "loyalty" to Nina in his way.

Evidently he knew about Serena's "quick snack" at the entrance to the apartment.
She did not even have time to compose herself. Just change her panties.

What he did so was the basics, but preserved.

I begin to see him with other eyes now.
Immature?
Yes ! All of us, one day we went ..

inconsistent and negligent? One step back, for caution.

Let's see what it will be like now, for the image we had of Serena is evidently another from this moment forward.

Groomy, here you talk about "orgies" and more active groups? I begin to trust this.

We have also seen who plays the mentor role for the "initiatives" of this couple. And Serena is adapted to it too;

Alan's concern here, must be not to lose Nina's real affection for him. And that he has, clearly for Nina in greater progression ..

Maybe, 8/7 fucks a day, for almost 3 months running, has resulted in other "side effects" for them there. They became really real and intense ..

Serena is not silly and has experience. Nina is on this path and Alan the trail along with her.
I really like these three (together).

He is still awake and maybe waiting for NIna's return. I hope that if it does, things will be well aligned and balanced now.

Even more ..

• Like 1

I thought Alan must be doing some serious business work with his Laptop all night, without a blink of sleep.

Then I looked at the cam1 and I noticed he is just playing a video game. What a relax life these people have. I envy them. Might be a Russian lifestyle?

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

Why Alan and the Manager don't have sex with Serena on camera? it is beyond me.

I tracked and saw they each took her out for 5-10 min, probably have sex with here. But what prevents Alan doing it on camera?

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam18?timestamp=1505857824

I really still do not understand why you scored this point. Alan and Serna just left to smoke, See the time.

And look on the timeline, that whoever asks for water is Serena, for obvious reasons.
He was still erect and so it was only her riding or he pushing. They both reached a consensus that they should not go any further.

Maybe yes, I admit now, because NIna is not present.

Just something we should keep in mind. If this place happens to be for a couple of 3 (forget it, George, just a guest) then anyone who has to start setting up a relationship is Alan and Serena. Nina already has it with both of them.

The providential departure of Nina is more than justified, and even necessary

And whoever surrounded the George of this first moment, it was Serena. She was the one who went out with him. Alan did not step outside the apartment.

As for George, you still have my respect and admiration for how you handle this business. Everyone seems to forget this. It's a business. Rules and defined contracts., For all the Managers there, All.
Do I need SPELL?

15 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I thought Alan must be doing some serious business work with his Laptop all night, without a blink of sleep.

Then I looked at the cam1 and I noticed he is just playing a video game. What a relax life these people have. I envy them. Might be a Russian lifestyle?

Look again! Not now, but in the course of the day. It also uses the laptop for other more serious purposes. I've already done this verification as well. Nina included.

Even George was by his side guiding it.

Same as Tim.

15 minutes ago, zoifan said:

ahahahah alan and work in the same sentence 

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I warned you guys about the managers. At some point some manager is going to force someone to do this by some threat of violence or financial hardship. Mark my words. It's going to happen.

It already happened and you know that already. Do I need spell? hehehehe.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Are you fucking kidding me? Serena was literally climbing all over him. Multiple times during the night. Times when he would walk away and she would walk after him. Times when she was straddling him, throwing her arms around him... you people STILL find a way to make shit up about him? It's so hilarious how all these bullshit comments pop up AFTER he leaves and mysteriously are nowhere to be seen when people are sitting here hoping and praying for a goddamn threesome involving him and her.

good one miscvoyeur :biggrin:

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

I think Serena is such nice woman. I feel bad for here, she has to put up with sadistic Alan.

She deserves a good man to take care of her. Not sexually, lifewise. 

Really, a sadistic Alan.

She is resting on the bed (sleeping comfortably alone in bed) and the sadist who could and should be mating so far is sitting in the living room playing on her laptop.

Why the hell would Alan care if he fucked Serena or not?

What basis do you have for that kind of assessment? 

Well misc, if this "George" character is paying her, then technically he is her boss. She might feel obligated to put up with his advances for fear she would lose her "job". It's funny how some guys on here think regular rules in life don't apply to women on here because they have sex on camera. George is like an ahole i had for a boss who treated the women like pigs because he thought we wouldn't or couldn't do anything about it because he was paying us. He forced me to look for something better, and i have a much better job now than with that peice of shit ahole.