Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

42 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I warned you guys about the managers. At some point some manager is going to force someone to do this by some threat of violence or financial hardship. Mark my words. It's going to happen.

George is already taking advantage of the situation. He was laying on the bed next to Serena with his hands all over her. And of course guys like misc are like "whats wrong with that"?  That's all i'm going to say about it, Serena can take care of herself.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I'm starting to think that there was never a alan & nina but alan, nina 

Maybe in the beginning it could be, but today, arguably in this order is Alan & Nina.
Or rather we walked and agreed by everyone there to be Nina & Alan & Serena.
This new reality is being built effectively now. Yesterday / Today was Serena's bachelorette party, hehehehe

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

George is already taking advantage of the situation. He was laying on the bed next to Serena with his hands all over her. And of course guys like misc are like "whats wrong with that"?  That's all i'm going to say about it, Serena can take care of herself.

good one ashleyxyz:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

loooooooooooool 

You didn't understand what I mean,an user was saying George it's an bad manager because he plays with Serena etc,if so..then Alex would also be an bad manager(that he isn't in my opinion) because he play and have sex with the residents of his houses.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well gentlemen, pause to rest your eyes.
Wednesday now. One thing is also changing for VH. Busiest days without stagnation.

GN for all:cool:

GN bear. Just woke up and read all this. Well what should I say I agree sex off cams is bad. Besides that it was the typical discussion we always have when a place is too good. Pretty pointless. Lets see what happens when Nina is back. Going back to sleep

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

I never said Jeka or Alex were good managers.  This situation simply struck me wrong.  There is no doubt here the manager used his position of authority.  With Alex you have consent of all the parties; such as last night where Bree did not consent and he did not push it.  Alex never acts without the enthusiastic consent of all parties.   The difference here is the consent, while possibly given, was not by one of the players, very enthusiastic.  And I have yet to see Jeka sleep with any of his participants, he's simply negligent, but he ain't a sleeze.  George is a sleeze no matter how fricking clean the apartment is.  The situation here will deteriorate I believe and George being a cockhound will be a major cause.  Remember this post.. 

Jeka isn't sleeze..then what you call to his new house.Regard George for me the most important it's the good house and residents he delivered,with almost not blind cam stops,good cams,active persons that don't hide cams again and again.Regard if George it's abusing its position etc at least in my opinion didn't see that,but Gess every person it's free to have their views of things.If someday indeed comes prove that the manager it's abusing etc then I will say that you were right.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just one word to people saying George took advantage of Serena: Lol she was the one who was after him the whole night. I think the decision to hit it off outside was made spontanuously by them. I dont think theres a regular off cam sex spot. 

Indeed,it's strange to see people tiking that Serena didn't play also with the manager etc,from what I seen both were enjoying and no one seem to be forced.Wonder what people tought when for exemple Alex had sex first time with one of his residents..Personaly wished all the VH managers were dedicated as much as George it's to their houses."Things" like the Nothing's place and now the rock etc place would be sooo much better.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

GN bear. Just woke up and read all this. Well what should I say I agree sex off cams is bad. Besides that it was the typical discussion we always have when a place is too good. Pretty pointless. Lets see what happens when Nina is back. Going back to sleep

When Nina returns an all new interisting novel will start hehe and again we will enjoy the plot,share lots of diferents views on what is happening or not etc,basicaly it's right now one of most active and interesting houses to fallow.