Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

i agree whit you

Kinda of understood that somethimes things aren't what they look like in VH when I watch Ashley with Dean and they looked Totaly in love,they Totaly looked an couple and sinsere..then dean gone out..and just two days or three days later she was doing exactly the same thing with another dude..love was in the "air"..them again that dude leaved and some days later another one and same scenery..Gess we not always can believe in what we think it's an sinse relationship in VH.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You not the first person saying that about the..A..and..AN..hehe,I just try to make what I write more or less understable by the people,I know that I could write better if I used google but usualy I feel my English level it's enought for being understood.And that thing of google everytime i have an doubt..damm..I would be using more google than writing what i wanted:biggrin:.

For example: If you write "i'm watching an movie", and you enter this sentence on Google, it will give you "i'm watching a movie". It's simple. 

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

look who's back

Screenshot_1010.pngScreenshot_1011.pngScreenshot_1012.pngScreenshot_1013.pngScreenshot_1014.png

Enjoy the show tonight folks.

I think the manager is trying to make it right for us , after his bad unfair behaviour (sex with Serena off-camera)

And to the Manager:

If you are reading this, we forgive your unfair off-camera sex with Serena last night, as long as we get a foursome tonight...

.. and it is okay to make it 3some and exclude Allan, since Alan is not allowed to have on-camera sex with anyone other than Nina.  Yes, we do know Alan had off-camera sex with Serena last night too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

And to the Manager:

If you are reading this, we forgive your unfair off-camera sex with Serena last night, as long as we get a foursome tonight...

.. and it is okay to make it 3some and exclude Allan, since Alan is not allowed to have on-camera sex with anyone other than Nina.  Yes, we do know Alan had off-camera sex with Serena last night too.

...and i add : you are always welcome specially if u fuck Serena again :biggrin: (Someone must do it) off-cam too is accepted if necessary :angel:

• Like 1