Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

I am going to jump in for the first time I can't afford a subscription because I live on disability so I don't feel that I have a say in what goes on. How ever I know that I didn't see the whole situation because I am blocked from the bed rooms. There is one thing that I know no man has the rite no matter the situation to abuse a woman if she had done something to provoke his action he should have left. As far as Serena I think that she would be great in her own apartment she is beautiful and looks to be down for most anything. Now I will shut up and go back to watching and reading all of your comments.

• Upvote 1

Just now, candlestick said:

I am going to jump in for the first time I can't afford a subscription because I live on disability so I don't feel that I have a say in what goes on. How ever I know that I didn't see the whole situation because I am blocked from the bed rooms. There is one thing that I know no man has the rite no matter the situation to abuse a woman if she had done something to provoke his action he should have left. As far as Serena I think that she would be great in her own apartment she is beautiful and looks to be down for most anything. Now I will shut up and go back to watching and reading all of your comments.

Feel free to talk to us anytime. This forum is a place for everybody interested in voyeur stuff. :biggrin: