Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

3 minutes ago, candlestick said:

I am going to jump in for the first time I can't afford a subscription because I live on disability so I don't feel that I have a say in what goes on. How ever I know that I didn't see the whole situation because I am blocked from the bed rooms. There is one thing that I know no man has the rite no matter the situation to abuse a woman if she had done something to provoke his action he should have left. As far as Serena I think that she would be great in her own apartment she is beautiful and looks to be down for most anything. Now I will shut up and go back to watching and reading all of your comments.

Why to shut up..talk,this pace it's interisting to read because all the diferente views and opinions,one more it's always welcome.

6 minutes ago, hitmansdaddy said:

It's  Hoegaarden, its a so called "Whitebeer" brewed in the Belgium city of Hoegaarden, it is mostly drtunk out of a special glass https://barshopen.com/en/beer-glasses/belgium/hoegaarden-beer-glass-50-cl/

yes its also sold in italy but i never tried it. I love Belgium trappist beers and abbey's beers

I thank you all and enjoy this site it gives me something to do I am unable to get out without help and I have seen every thing on TV too many times

. When I found this site it gives me something to look forward to and like I said I can't afford to pay so I just didn't want to get kicked off or something so I kept Quiet.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1