Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Serena certainly couldn't get that much of Alan into her throat yesterday. Can't suppress her gag reflex i guess, i got the same issue

just do the job well, this is the important thing :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, candlestick said:

I thank you all and enjoy this site it gives me something to do I am unable to get out without help and I have seen every thing on TV too many times

. When I found this site it gives me something to look forward to and like I said I can't afford to pay so I just didn't want to get kicked off or something so I kept Quiet.

you are welcome! ::) 1st "like" for you 

Just now, candlestick said:

I thank you all and enjoy this site it gives me something to do I am unable to get out without help and I have seen every thing on TV too many times

. When I found this site it gives me something to look forward to and like I said I can't afford to pay so I just didn't want to get kicked off or something so I kept Quiet.

Nobody will kick you here. And you can win free days when you make many posts here. Theres a weekly contest. 

2 minutes ago, candlestick said:

If you don't call bad names,be extremely rude,and respect the essential rules of cc hardly you gona kicked out,just feel free to say what you think Regard the houses and residents.In this case more it's better,and an very active forum it's great.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, candlestick said:

Welcome to the Forum & the wacky world of voyeurism! Believe me that you'll catch alot of action on the free cams and through pics posted in the Topics. We are a generous folk who share! :biggrin: 

welcome_forum_logo.png

And Please post anytime, on any topic. We enjoy the conversations that get generated here! :biggrin:

Inthefightcloud.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, candlestick said:

No one will kick you off candlestick, mostly everyone is on here to have some fun and laughs, i'm fairly new on here myself, after a while you'll see, making comments on here is addicting, i always look forward to chatting with some friends i met on here to talk about whats going on

• Like 1