Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Please Jabbath you have the right resources to tell this story right with proper animation. Serena needs to "spur" Alan manually for something to go forward.

George needs to bring in tomorrow, a man (real) and even a woman, so that Serena can show her real ability.

Maybe so, Nina, can face her when she gets back. I would be dying of shame in her place.

I'm not sure Alan is not being a "real man" here.  He has attempted fucking Serena a couple of times and she has rebuffed him.  Perhaps he's being a "real man" in this case by realizing "no means no".  Or are you another one here that thinks sexual assault is ok?:huh:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nina only took a very small bag. No way she will be away for long. When she left him he had fucked Serena already thats for sure...

I never saw that clip where Alan fucked Serena.  I saw where he tried with Nina there but I never saw him actually do it.  Clip or capture please?

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I never saw that clip where Alan fucked Serena.  I saw where he tried with Nina there but I never saw him actually do it.  Clip or capture please?

He never fucked her. He would do it when Nina left him. So hes waiting her return.

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm not sure Alan is not being a "real man" here.  He has attempted fucking Serena a couple of times and she has rebuffed him.  Perhaps he's being a "real man" in this case by realizing "no means no".  Or are you another one here that thinks sexual assault is ok?:huh:

Serena is not the one who does not want it. He promised Nina no intercourse when away and he is a good boy so far. Wont blame him for that.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, zoifan said:
21 hours ago, thedbear said:

Well! When NIna tore Alan's shirt on the bathroom door, he went out to smoke only in shorts. No footwear went.

Nina even called Serena and asked to go after him. What she did then put on the standard, jacket and footwear.
But she returns on her own a few minutes later and Alan goes a little further.

As everyone here noticed (and listened) for debate, Serena wore nothing but T-shirts and panties. And cigarette (?), Out of the question because she did not return with any of this.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam18?timestamp=1505855757   (return she)

Precisely because it was possible to hear. and based on what I open the post up, deduction is that there is a point that leads to a place to smoke (hence the protections) and before this or another direction a space, which can be used for more stealth activities. (by the sound capacity).

The most interesting thing is that we were here on the day justly praising the place for not having a blind spot and stealthy and dissimulated behavior of its members. Will it now that with Serena and other people there, will this merit fall?:cry:

In Russia, this type of house. The apartment does not have a blind spot, because the place where they smoke is not part of the apartment. Behind the door are other apartments, so there could not be sex behind the door.

2 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

I tried Google translate but it couldn't do it. Phone App might work.  You said you tried it, what were they talking about? :huh:

Unfortunately, I did not do it exactly at that moment. At me too not always it turns out.

26 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm not sure Nina moved away.  So I don't believe she left Serena with any "banana".  As I recall she was smiling when she walked out the door and right before she left she gave Nina a BJ. Moreover, I did not see Nina pack up all her clothes and cosmetics.  If someone else did will let please let me know.  Serena's actions seem to tell me Nina is coming back and that's why Serena will not fuck Allen.  Serena seems to be doing a great job of walking a fine line here.  Resisting Alan and keeping him mollified until Nina's return.  She (Serena) is a master dick tease and she needs to be given the situation she's in.  It is my understanding she was homeless before she came into this house and except for the episode with the dickhead George, I'm quite impressed with her. Her survival instincts are way, way above par.

Nina was eating alive in allergy. Gaining noticeably.

I've been through this for many years now and I wanted to bury the nail in my skin until the blood dripped. Of course this was not possible or sensible. And much less for her to do it on cam. See that even named diseases were already devoting to her.

And I saw online how much Alan was completely insensitive to her torment.

Then she possibly walks away so she can actually treat or mitigate the problem. Or scratch and cry until you can not.

Yes, I saw it when she left, I saw how much she argued with Alan about this remoteness and her need (we have a file over) and I saw that she really did not take anything more than basic. So yes, she's coming back.

The question is not this, but for two nights in a row, they start. And it's Serena who takes this step And they do not finish.

Alan spends hours in a row or intercalates giving oral to Nina and is unable to do the same in Serena for 2 minutes whatsoever? Only the strength to give and nothing to receive in return? Is this really going to be half of a couple?

Please ?
Only fingers as rudely as possible.
She wanted to see if it was Serena sticking her fingers into his ass the way he does it in her vagina, and he would feel comfortable.
(soft or gentle).

Mic,

As we always debate here and most of the time we agree with our mutual points of view will understand that in no way am I bouncing your post and yes just exposing my vision. (Only mine)

As I said, I want this place to evolve and now with the 3 there. I did not change my position on (them and George).
But um, just one has to be turn and taste, real adult. You get the pluff there,

• Like 1

On another note.  I have no small amount of sympathy for the torment Nina must be going through with her allergies.  I have been shot, stabbed, and even at a young age gone through heart failure.  Yet I think I would prefer any of them to what that poor girl must be going through. Throughout all of that, she manages to smile  put up with Alan's immature dickhead self and show real compassion for others.  She will always be one of my favorites at VH not for how she looks or what she does, but for who she is. I think she is simply a beautiful person.  As a footnote, she's got great nipples. :heart:::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

On another note.  I have no small amount of sympathy for the torment Nina must be going through with her allergies.  I have been shot, stabbed, and even at a young age gone through heart failure.  Yet I think I would prefer any of them to what that poor girl must be going through. Throughout all of that, she manages to smile  put up with Alan's immature dickhead self and show real compassion for others.  She will always be one of my favorites at VH not for how she looks or what she does, but for who she is. I think she is simply a beautiful person.  As a footnote, she's got great nipples. :heart:::)

Fully agree. Now bedtime for jabbath. GN all here :heart: