Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nah I havent time commenting there too. RLC puts quantity over quality I wont say here in public what I think these guys are :biggrin:

Yeah, I hear ya.  But sometimes I'm in that pure SOB mood and I just gotta start some shit..  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sigfried said:

nina and alan page 18. sept 3, she says it in russian several times, ni chachoo ( phonetic ) and boolna ( also phonetic ) translates as i don't want, and it hurts.

I believe you! I hate that shit. It really, really pisses me off. Most of the guys here give it a pass especially if the girl continues to be on VH and have sex later with the guy. It’s like some kind of macho thing where the girls on VH are allowed to be treated like sex meat simply because they have had sex on cam. I hate it with passion. NO, nobody gets to have sexual relations with any girl who is not capabale of consenting to it and if the girls says “no” or “stop” then the guys better damn well stop. There have been quite of few instances of this hopping on VH and the corporate guys usually are pretty clueless about what goes on even on their own website. Time and time again I have tried to get VH to keep an eye on this sort of thing and to remind the managers that sexual assault cannot be tolerated. For the record, just cause the girl stays with the abisive guy it doesn’t mean the guy didn’t do anything wrong, he did! 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I believe you! I hate that shit. It really, really pisses me off. Most of the guys here give it a pass especially if the girl continues to be on VH and have sex later with the guy. It’s like some kind of macho thing where the girls on VH are allowed to be treated like sex meat simply because they have had sex on cam. I hate it with passion. NO, nobody gets to have sexual relations with any girl who is not capabale of consenting to it and if the girls says “no” or “stop” then the guys better damn well stop. There have been quite of few instances of this hopping on VH and the corporate guys usually are pretty clueless about what goes on even on their own website. Time and time again I have tried to get VH to keep an eye on this sort of thing and to remind the managers that sexual assault cannot be tolerated. For the record, just cause the girl stays with the abisive guy it doesn’t mean the guy didn’t do anything wrong, he did! 

Well I guess thats another Dean Candy thing. So I wont comment on it. Tired of that things. Sorry...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

the funny thing about that stuff is that i really thought that what rockhead did was much worse. he has ana feeling like she doesn't matter at all. if he decides to get physiclly abusive she'll probably let him kill her while telling him that she deserves it. he is such a piece of shit!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, MajorVoyeur said:

I believe Groomy or someone else said those were just friends visiting & no sex.

Goddammit!!  Their not supposed to have friends over they are not going to have sex with!  If someone's coming over on a weekend night they best damn well be ready swap spit and other bodily fluids!!:biggrin:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I've been watching Alex and Anna also.  Their party is about as lively as Rock and Anastasia's

3 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

I believe Groomy or someone else said those were just friends visiting & no sex.

i didn't expect anything from a & a tonight at all.