Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess thats another Dean Candy thing. So I wont comment on it. Tired of that things. Sorry...

Head in the sand technique. That’s the macho stuff I was talking about. It gets a pass cause it’s controversial. 

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Goddammit!!  Their not supposed to have friends over they are not going to have sex with!  If someone's coming over on a weekend night they best damn well be ready swap spit and other bodily fluids!!:biggrin:

i think that they've made the weekend their time away from sex. most of the last couple of weekends have been as exciting as watching the grass grow.

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Goddammit!!  Their not supposed to have friends over they are not going to have sex with!  If someone's coming over on a weekend night they best damn well be ready swap spit and other bodily fluids!!:biggrin:

Bree left enough bodily fluids on the sheets yesterday to cover today's party. :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Scared of someone they know finding out and it getting leaked to their friends and family. I betcha!

The blonde was insecure, but the brunette was not. Although I kind of had the impression that the blonde was dying to participate as well.

The brunette, if I were alone, would surely be now.
Anyway, it was not the last time we saw them and so maybe next time.

Edda, also the first time was a bit unstable. Even having had sex in the bedroom.

See how it shines free now.