Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well was questionable. Another Dean Candy situation. We dont know how the two see it. Some say it was bad some it was no big deal. I wont comment on that. Because these discussions in here always tent to get personal and spread bad mood :biggrin:

i can't comment either, didnt see it, you're right, most of these situations everyones got their mind made up about it one way or the other, so it's a fruitless discussion andgets personal

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh yeah, Edda is a sweetheart, and her and Joe put on quite a show the other night themselves. I was reading something ealier going over old comments, that joe might have forced himself on her for anal, is that true?

Ash,
The best position to take for this; "Drinks" or "Smoke" in control of the situation? .
Turn the channel, which Sober is the wiser to do.

Sober ? It really is different. Edda is there and so is Joe, together.(you said this)
equal to the "almost" couple of Eric and Laylal Or even Dean and Candy.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Look in detail. He's not even with Mrs.Badgers. Do I need to illustrate more?::)

By the way, did anyone see Mrs Badgers over there? hehehehehe.:biggrin:

He was acting really weird with that badger around Serena when Nina was away. really weird? Serena would give him a blowjob, and then he was hanging on to badger and ignored her

I gotta run guys, nice chatting with you, im up early and gonna get some housework done and foodshopping and get more caught up on Vh, im getting there one apartment at a time I see Maria and Grisha are away, and they got 2 bangin guests living there or visiting. she's so sexy, and she looked right at the cam at one point and looked exactly like Sansa from Game of THrones, talk to you later!

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I gotta run guys, nice chatting with you, im up early and gonna get some housework done and foodshopping and get more caught up on Vh, im getting there one apartment at a time I see Maria and Grisha are away, and they got 2 bangin guests living there or visiting. she's so sexy, and she looked right at the cam at one point and looked exactly like Sansa from Game of THrones, talk to you later!

Take care Ash :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I saw this too! Too bad it's only happening in the bathroom, on the sofa in the living room and in the guest room of a single cam.

Luckily, the male guest (I do not know if he's ever been baptized) is having some regular action there.
Strong hopes therefore that with the return of Mary and Grisha, this might evolve at a better level than it was with Oleg and Scarlett along with them.

I'm missing these kind of moves there. And Mary and Grisha, proved to be very good at this. Just the basics do not. works more.

So far in Nina and Alan, this has already been understood. Serena is included now .

We'll see you here later. Let's keep warm. hehehehe
:heart: