Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

As far as I know I’m the only one around here who is at least semi-capable of diagnosing anyone with a mental illness. Perhaps it’s best to refrain from that sort of thing. Here’s the thing, in order to diagnose mental illness, one needs to know the persons medical history, medication use, family history, and finally complete a structured interview, typically a SCID 5 or a M.I.N.I., only then can a diagnosis be made. Sure, you can guess all you want, but to classify people with a specific mental illness on a whim is generally offensive, especially when it’s used in order to demean someone. 

• Like 1

People somethimes things aren't exactly what they seem..when did Alan started playing with mr badger and being a lot more childish plays..it was more or less when posts after posts regard his bayouver started..they read VH forum and sometimes they react to it.Not saying he isn't immature,that he is to some degree.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

People somethimes things aren't exactly what they seem..when did Alan started playing with mr badger and being a lot more childish plays..it was more or less when posts after posts regard his bayouver started..they read VH forum and sometimes they react to it.Not saying he isn't immature,that he is to some degree.

yes they have a lot of attention to cc, this has already been seen more than once,