Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Does anyone know why Alan is sleeping with Serena?  Is it to comfort her from the Debacle that was/is George?  Because she is sick?  Because she is sick and Alan is not wearing mask and Nina is afraid she get infected by Alan?  Please advise.  Note also that virus are so small that masks such as the one Nina is wearing are largely ineffective...

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Does anyone know why Alan is sleeping with Serena?  Is it to comfort her from the Debacle that was/is George?  Because she is sick?  Because she is sick and Alan is not wearing mask and Nina is afraid she get infected by Alan?  Please advise.  Note also that virus are so small that masks such as the one Nina is wearing are largely ineffective...

He cuddled a little with her and I think he wants to cheer her up and be there for her. Being sick is not nice and maybe shes still sad what happened with George. I think its nice of Alan.

Yes these mask are not effective. Thought the same. She should rather take vitamine C to strenghten her immune system...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

Nina c'mon it is a seasonal virus... not malaria 

Yes I never wear mask when somebody has a normal virus. When you are supposed to get it you get it anyways :biggrin: And giving somebody affection and being there for him or her is more important than all the medicine. Alan does the right thing.

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

or is doing some skin treatment, and takes a medication that lowers all of your defenses, my sister made a treatment like that

Good point. Maybe thats the case. Hope Nina stays well and our sunshine Serena will get well soon